Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:37:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesPoll : Are ero games sexy?
Poll
Question: Are ero games sexy?
Yes - 21 (48.8%)
No - 22 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Poll : Are ero games sexy?  (Read 5839 times)
Kramlack
« on: December 01, 2011, 07:12:48 PM »

For sexy comparison.
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:13:35 AM »

So long as they're good games, and not JUST Ero. There are some great ones out there, but you usually have to dig through a mountain of copypaste shovelware to find it.

Beating the first boss of Ninja Gaiden Sigma gave me a hard-on. Does that make NG an ero-game?

John Lee
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 07:46:05 AM »

Hmmm...
I suppose that thwy CAN be sexy, but usually only in the way that naked people can be sexy. Only if I'm in the right mood, and overexposure makes them not sexy.
TheSnidr
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 08:31:42 AM »

I live by this simple principle - children and fictional characters are off limits, and definetely not turn ons.
If the game contains real images though, I'll have to judge each case individually
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 11:49:25 AM by TheSnidr » Logged
oyog
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 08:41:05 AM »

What the heck?  I thought this thread was about eurogames.  Meeple are definitely not sexy.

But for reals, how would we know if we haven't tried 'em?

Post some ero games we can try.  Well, hello there!  Or are there not any indie ero games?
bento_smile
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »

Sexy games make me feel like too much of a nerd. :/ What a turn off!
dustin
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 01:52:52 PM »

What the heck?  I thought this thread was about eurogames.  Meeple are definitely not sexy.

i thought the same thing but came to the opposite conclusion.  Euro games are super sexy
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 02:51:34 PM »

I love Ludo.

Theophilus
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 02:58:58 PM »

I live by this simple principle - children and fictional characters are off limits, and definetely not turn ons.
If the game contains real images though, I'll have to judge each case individually

this is a totally serious reply hahaha
DavidCaruso
YEEEAAAHHHHHH
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 03:09:09 PM »

What about pictures of real people dressed up as fictional characters? Shocked

Also my only exposure to ero games are these series of SomethingAwful articles, so with that in mind I'd say no they're not sexy just hilarious.

Or are there not any indie ero games?

Hey Derek I know you'll read this post at some point, please make your next project an ero game featuring characters from Spelunky and Cave Story and also Meat Boy (with visible meat.) The tagline can be "erotic 4-player co-op platforming, with the biggest procedurally generated dicks you've ever seen." This is because all dicks will have their lengths determined by rand() * 320 (each screen pixel is an inch.) Also, motion controls. Thanks in advance.

Steel Assault devlog - NES-style 2D action platformer: successfully Kickstarted!
mcc
Level 10

glitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »

I can't think of a video game I considered to have succeeded at being sexy or erotic.

Though Fire Emblem got very close omg

My projects:<br />Games: Jumpman Retro-futuristic platforming iJumpman iPhone version Drumcircle PC+smartphone music toy<br />More: RUN HELLO
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »

sure if its done right
there are sexy books and sexy movies
why wouldnt there be sexy games
they're gonna be nerdy again for a while though.
a long while.
what videogame isnt though? Is that a bad thing?
you talk to your genitals about this. have a nice long chat with your glans.
Hangedman
Level 10

Two milkmen go comedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 04:46:30 PM »

A _____ game is good if it's a good _____ game

AUST
ITIAMOSIWE (Play it on NG!) - Vision
There but for the grace of unfathomably complex math go I
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2011, 10:32:28 AM »

Hey Derek I know you'll read this post at some point, please make your next project an ero game featuring characters from Spelunky and Cave Story and also Meat Boy (with visible meat.) The tagline can be "erotic 4-player co-op platforming, with the biggest procedurally generated dicks you've ever seen." This is because all dicks will have their lengths determined by rand() * 320 (each screen pixel is an inch.) Also, motion controls. Thanks in advance.

Roll Eyes

Cool dude, I'll release it around the time you release the first amateur JRPG that's entirely inspired by Insomnia articles.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 11:47:47 AM »

According to Insomnia JRPGs aren't good games, due to their grinding.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 11:59:08 AM »

shame, the "genealogy of art games" would make for a great jrpg plot
DavidCaruso
YEEEAAAHHHHHH
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 12:08:05 PM »

Roll Eyes

Cool dude, I'll release it around the time you release the first amateur JRPG that's entirely inspired by Insomnia articles.

That was a stream-of-consciousness joke post (I make those sometimes too when I'm not arguing with Gilbert over stupid shit) entirely set up so I could make procedural generation Meat Boy dick jokes, it wasn't meant to be a personal attack or anything. Anyway I'll get started on it, you will be immersed in a swimming pool and the goal will be to hunt down Phil Fish while collecting cards from hidden chests left there by the Illuminati centuries ago which upgrade your stats so you can fire bigger lasers in battle and also new special moves. There will be a timer which will correspond to the art style and music devolving over time until at the end everything is just a bunch of black and white hitboxes (even text, it'll use Morse code with 8x8 tiles) and noise music. This means you have to 1CC it. The main character will be a loli Heraclitus (who can fire lasers.) BRB contacting Square Enix this is genius.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 12:31:44 PM by DavidCaruso » Logged

Steel Assault devlog - NES-style 2D action platformer: successfully Kickstarted!
Zaphos
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 12:10:48 PM »

shame, the "genealogy of art games" would make for a great jrpg plot
should make an 'art jrpg' version of it anyway
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »

Finally. A game where "grinding" actually makes contextual sense. Bravo!

ink.inc
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »

Also my only exposure to ero games are these series of SomethingAwful articles, so with that in mind I'd say no they're not sexy just hilarious.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic