Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:09:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs¤ Courier of the Crypts ¤ --- Demo | Indiegogo | Greenlight
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: ¤ Courier of the Crypts ¤ --- Demo | Indiegogo | Greenlight  (Read 19896 times)
Excy
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2013, 06:41:42 AM »

I love the rat squishes! It's such a little touch but ironically gives the environment so much life :D

Blodyavenger
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2013, 02:33:38 PM »

Thanks a lot and I couldn't agree more. Such a small detail can do wonders and that's why you can never stop polishing your game with things like that. There is always something to add that will make everything feel better.

Excy
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2013, 01:18:33 AM »

Thanks a lot and I couldn't agree more. Such a small detail can do wonders and that's why you can never stop polishing your game with things like that. There is always something to add that will make everything feel better.

That's a really good viewpoint, must try adding smaller touches when developing rather than larger "standy-outy" stuffs! Well, hello there!

I won Bundle-in-a-box's Indie Dev Grant
Yaaaaaay, so happy! Beer!

yayimage
Congratulations! Well deserved Smiley

Moshfunk
Level 0

Bleb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2013, 02:34:17 AM »

Last few days I've been working on the light editor which is implemented directly to the map editor. Before I had all light types hardcoded and that was a real mess. Now I can make as many types as I want to result can be seen on the fly. Also, I can place lights on the map and see how it will look like.

I've prepared this small video to show Light Editor in action

I still have to add few things like rotation and speed settings for flickering, pulse animation etc.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Whoa, that's awesome!

Still no gaems.
Blodyavenger
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2014, 06:44:55 AM »

~ Courier of the Crypts now on IndieGoGo and Steam Greenlight ~
Download demo preview version

Watch the campaign trailer here

I'm really sorry for no updates in a long time but I was really busy with my blog and other social pages. In that time (120 days) the game got so much progress it was ready for the Indiegogo and Greenlight. I'm working on the game full time now and I need this funding to finish the game. I need all the support I can get from pledges, votes, shares, lets plays, streamings, articles and more. I was working on the game for almost 4 years by myself and now I need your help.

In one week, the game is 26% funded and I'm on 36% to the top 100 on the Steam.
If you have any questions, critics or comments let me know ok?

Fenrir
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2014, 07:39:03 AM »

Voted on Greenlight! Smiley Good luck with you campaign, it really deserves to succeed!

Blodyavenger
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2014, 07:47:27 AM »

Thank you Fenrir Beer! Let's hope for the bset!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic