Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

 
Advanced search

1059162 Posts in 43053 Topics- by 34996 Members - Latest Member: kshankin

October 30, 2014, 08:02:25 PM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThe Forestry (a forum comic)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: The Forestry (a forum comic)  (Read 9923 times)
Jared C
Level 10
*****


hostess with the mostess


View Profile WWW
« on: December 15, 2011, 08:38:54 PM »



>_______
Logged

Inanimate
Global Moderator
Level 10
******

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:02:39 PM »

>Marvel at lack of mouth.
Logged
Ashkin
Level 10
*****


meow


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 09:17:12 PM »

>Retrieve arms mouth from crate.
Logged
Jared C
Level 10
*****


hostess with the mostess


View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 09:23:47 PM »

>Marvel at lack of mouth.



A creeping suspicion causes you to feel your face. It's surprisingly smooth! You have no mouth. In fact, you don't really know what a 'mouth' is, or what you would use a 'mouth' for. Speculation as to alien means of communication aside, it is still very cold in here! So cold, in fact, that if you don't do something soon you think you might very well freeze over during the night.

>_______
Logged

Ashkin
Level 10
*****


meow


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »

>Look at other side of room.
Logged
Jared C
Level 10
*****


hostess with the mostess


View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 09:42:39 PM »

>Look at other side of room.


You keep looking at the other side of the room (you have been doing this all along). There is some kind of crazy ass machine with the remains of some poor sap piled on top of it. Above the microwave and stacks of what you can only imagine to be delicious edible boxes is some caked blood. Its obviously been there for quite a while as it gives off no smell. NOT THAT YOU WOULD KNOW, NOT HAVING A NOSE OR ANYTHING. WHAT IS A NOSE ANYWAY? AHAHAHA

>_______
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:37:14 PM by Jared C » Logged

BoxedLunch
Guest
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »

>Eat boxes.
Logged
Inanimate
Global Moderator
Level 10
******

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 09:44:58 PM »

>Attempt to eat delicious edible boxes.

EDIT:

BOXEDLUNCH >:C
Logged
BlueSweatshirt
Level 10
*****

the void


View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »

>Eat boxedlunch
Logged

Jared C
Level 10
*****


hostess with the mostess


View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 10:11:51 PM »

>Eat boxes.



You decide to investigate further, and reach for one of the delicious looking boxes.




MmmMMmmMMmm this sure does look mighty appetizing. Fortunately, you have no need for nutrition, nor a mouth to supply said nutrition. This box does feel a little heavy, though...



Oh, hey! It's an FK Model 3. Forest used to tinker with some of the old models he found in the basement. You, however, are a model 19; you are far superior to a clunky model 3. Being the highly cognitive self-aware automaton that you are, you've decided to renounce the title your master gave you for something less formal. Let's see now, what was it again?

ENTER NAME>_______
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:25:56 PM by Jared C » Logged

Inanimate
Global Moderator
Level 10
******

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 10:13:25 PM »

>Zoosmell
Logged
Jared C
Level 10
*****


hostess with the mostess


View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »

>Zoosmell



What was it again. Zoosmell? Something close...



No, silly, it was Dudamel! You named yourself after your favorite conductor. What energy, what power in his control of the dynamics of music!



You find yourself staring at your picture of Mr.Dudamel. You get lost staring into Gustavo's dreamy eyes. That luscious hair, perfect smile, and-- SHIT!

You forgot how cold it was in here! If you don't warm up soon, your joints will to start to freeze up.


>_______
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:49:17 PM by Jared C » Logged

Ashkin
Level 10
*****


meow


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »

>Look for buttons on strange machine. Press the big red one.
Logged
Jared C
Level 10
*****


hostess with the mostess


View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 11:08:33 PM »

>Look for buttons on strange machine. Press the big red one.



There's a big red button. You press it. Some electricity hits the pedestal inside you guess.

>_______
Logged

Dragonmaw
Global Moderator
Level 10
******


Notorious D.R.G.


View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2011, 11:12:25 PM »

Sad i wish my forum comic had art Sad
Logged

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

-Snoop Dogg
BlueSweatshirt
Level 10
*****

the void


View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 11:18:05 PM »

>Get inside and stand on the pedestal
Logged

Ashkin
Level 10
*****


meow


View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 12:16:36 AM »

>Find more buttons. Press them, too. Also, peek outside through the barred window.
Logged
J. R. Hill
Level 10
*****


The perfect farmer's tan.


View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 01:32:38 AM »

>Order a pizza
Logged

hi
C.D Buckmaster
Level 7
**


Death via video games


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 02:41:50 AM »

>Lick skull.
Logged
Jared C
Level 10
*****


hostess with the mostess


View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 08:43:07 AM »

>...peek outside through the barred window.



You see a figure in a window inside the building on the other side of the forest. He looks like he's having a blast playing with that genetically modified monstrosity, but it doesn't seem the feeling is mutual. The figure sees you and waves. He is having fun!

>Lick skull.



You grab the skull and try to lick it, but you have no mouth. You end up pressing it to your face, but you quickly realize you look ludicrous expressing a human sign of affection for a deceased organism. You do contemplate the skull, however. It looks too old to be Forest's skull, as he is still what humans would consider a 'youngin', but you think it may have once belonged in the head of a scientist who once worked here. Not unlike the one that brought you into being.


>_______
Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic