POOP IS NOT PEE THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED CAN POMPI PLEASE ANSWER THE EVER-GROWING LIST OF THINGS HE HAS NOT ANSWERED NOW
Can you summerize it for me in one post?
Also, I am not entirely sure we are arguing on the same things.
This is like the fourth time I've posted this and it just continues to grow longer.Questions Pompi has ignored:
1. Are you going to cite your claim that most people don't really need jobs with any sort of facts?
2. You know that macroeconomics and microeconomics are two entirely different things, right?
3. Why is competing on the global market important?
4. Do you think that even if America de-regulated everything and gave corporations 100% power they would be able to keep up with China that has literally a billion more people?
5. If Ron Paul groped your ass and you didn't work for him, that is clearly his fault. Why should it be different because you work for him?
6. Why should a person who requires a job to live be at the mercy of someone not raping them; why does the raper get to make the choice to force someone to be molested or find a different job?
7: (Monster King's) why do you say "spending time with his family down the beach" like its a bad thing?
8: Why shouldn't we move towards a system that reduces suffering in as many people as possible?
9: Why is 'creating as much wealth as we can' more important than providing a decent life for people?
10: Why should 'creating wealth' be the ultimate goal of our nation if the growing majority of that wealth only benefits an increasingly small portion of people?
11: (Gizmonicgamer's, ties into the above) Pompi, what do you think the PURPOSE of an economy is? please define. Please define why a stable and productive economy is good or meaningful. (I'm aware you answered 'to make a country more competitive but you've yet to answer why that is important, so once you've established the basis for your reasoning we can take another crack at this)