POOP IS NOT PEE THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED CAN POMPI PLEASE ANSWER THE EVER-GROWING LIST OF THINGS HE HAS NOT ANSWERED NOW
Can you summerize it for me in one post?
Also, I am not entirely sure we are arguing on the same things.
This is like the fourth time I've posted this and it just continues to grow longer.Questions Pompi has ignored:
1. Are you going to cite your claim that most people don't really need jobs with any sort of facts?
2. You know that macroeconomics and microeconomics are two entirely different things, right?
3. Why is competing on the global market important?
4. Do you think that even if America de-regulated everything and gave corporations 100% power they would be able to keep up with China that has literally a billion more people?
5. If Ron Paul groped your ass and you didn't work for him, that is clearly his fault. Why should it be different because you work for him?
6. Why should a person who requires a job to live be at the mercy of someone not raping them; why does the raper get to make the choice to force someone to be molested or find a different job?
7: (Monster King's) why do you say "spending time with his family down the beach" like its a bad thing?
8: Why shouldn't we move towards a system that reduces suffering in as many people as possible?
9: Why is 'creating as much wealth as we can' more important than providing a decent life for people?
10: Why should 'creating wealth' be the ultimate goal of our nation if the growing majority of that wealth only benefits an increasingly small portion of people?
11: (Gizmonicgamer's, ties into the above) Pompi, what do you think the PURPOSE of an economy is? please define. Please define why a stable and productive economy is good or meaningful. (I'm aware you answered 'to make a country more competitive but you've yet to answer why that is important, so once you've established the basis for your reasoning we can take another crack at this)
1. That's not my claim.
3. To become richer and more powerful than all the other countries.
4. Are you trying to put words into my mouth? It's not the fact that China has a billion people, it's the fact they work them in slave conditions, and do many other unethical things.
5. I never said that it's a woman's fault someone assulted her at the work place, I only said it is wise for her to quit her job. Regardless of whose fault this is.
6. He shouldn't, but there are bad people in the world. You can walk down the street and someone will murder you for not giving him a ciggarrete. Is that fair? No, but that's how things are in this world. Sometimes it's better being smart than being right.
7. I didn't say it's a bad thing. I ment that I wouldn't like a person that works hard and have less time for his family, will earn the same as someone who doesn't and don't need to work hard or didn't need to study for a few years to get education.
8. Because it's impossible. At least not without taking people's freedom. A person might inflict suffering to himself, would you prevent him from doing dangerous nonsense?
9. Because it's not fair that both people who work hard and both people who are less talented will get the same wealth. Apart from that, I believe a capitalist environment is better for generating more wealth.
10. There is a lot of middle ground between extreme high gaps, and extreme low gaps. It's good for everyone to be wealthier, but not at the price of not compensating talented hard working people.
11. Well, for the sake of the argument, I just neglected the purpose of the economy and just focused on what brings more wealth to the nation. Because you claimed that social-liberal is better than Capitalism in generating wealth.
If you agree that capitalism is better at generating wealth than socialist-liberal, then we don't have anything to argue about.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TRY TO SIDETRACK INTO EVERY POSSIBLE SUBJECT JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD ABOUT HOW "TERRIBLE" THE US IS AND HOW GOOD YOUR SOCIALIST-LIBERAL COUNTRIES ARE.
ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE AD-HOMENION ARGUMENTS.
Now I have one simple question YOU didn't answer me.
1. Is capitalism better at generating wealth than social-liberal economy?