Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:22:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosHide and chick music and sound effects*new showreel!*
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hide and chick music and sound effects*new showreel!*  (Read 2326 times)
Shakespeter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2012, 01:47:14 AM »

So yeah, no nude or chickens here..

Hi hi,

Who am I:
I have worked with mostro games, Kurechii studios, muha games, Silden games and a bunch of others too. Composing music and creating sound effects(sometimes short voice overs).
it is my dogma to create something that is most fitting and with the right amount of punch for your game. music and sound effects can be extremely powerful and have immediate impact on the gamer, so its very crucial to accurately asses each part of the audio to maximize that effect.

Samples:
this is an All in one game soundtrack demo with lots of different styles in it.
or maybe you're looking for more epic  music?

drop in to check more portfolio's & recommendations/credits at my website

Pricing:
 Packages are your friend. they range from high budget to low-if you have a good budget I'm willing to pour everything I got and maximize my creativity as much as possible, including doing audio assets that aren't requested-but could prove very rewarding.
if you're tight I'll create enough audio assets that are the top priority for your game-bringing a good presentation and with the same quality as a high budget.

click to contact
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:50:12 PM by Shakespeter » Logged
tristendo
Level 0

n00b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:39:40 PM »

Just checked your reelz out. Really digging the casual one a lot. beautiful simple compositions and fun notes Smiley. some of the instrumentation kind of reminds me of oc-remix to me(not an insult xD). The epic one is epic lol. I'm not really into that kind of music my self but your version is solid. people should check you out for shizzle.

Super solid would recommend for sure.

-One must learn to transcend the illusion of beauty and see all the bad angles and start over from the drawing board.
Sph!nx
Level 0

Kenneth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 12:20:23 AM »

Nice music. I love the 'epic' track. Would set a good mood in a game. I'm bookmarking your site for possible contact in the future.

Regards,
Kenneth
Shakespeter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 01:09:43 PM »

thanks alot guys!
i will post later in a few days, small cache of loopable tracks for various purposes(tension, comic, musical effects etc) and you will be able to download it for a really ridiculous price- 5$ each.

i'm doing this as half contribution for all yey hardworking devs who don't have the 25$ per track to get from a sound library and as a promotion to myself.

would love to hear from any of you.
Shakespeter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 12:26:32 AM »

here it is!

It's a compilation of sounds I've collected/composed available for really cheap prices.

so let me know what you think(in general, or price wise, quality, more options..)?

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:38:17 AM by Shakespeter » Logged
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 07:39:28 AM »

here it is!

It's a compilation of sounds I've collected/composed available for really cheap prices.

so let me know what you think(in general, or price wise, quality, more options..)?

the prices seem a bit strange, because you charge the same regardless of length. $5 for a 2 second tune seems weird, especially when you also charge $5 for a 1:33 song. i'd suggest making the prices different for different lengths, that's usually the way i see them

other than that, good work, i like them. i probably won't buy anything because i already have a musician, but i'll keep you in mind if i ever need anyone else

Shakespeter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 12:46:20 PM »

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback.
From my point of view-
I can understand how the pricing might seem strange,
But they aren't "real" prices by any standard.
they are purely symbolic fees. Just as an example Brian eno who composed all the musical Sfx for windows xp
Got about 1million $ and that fact doesn't have anything to do with the number of seconds played in total.
In short, size doesn't matter in this case, especially if it's already an extremely high value/money compared with today's libraries( which I think destroys the relationship of developer-composer, but that's another discussion).

Hope that sounds reasonable.
Shakespeter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 12:33:31 AM »

Hi again,

You're welcome to listen to a my latest projects i was working on:

water tetris

heavy action theme(FPS)

chased(action)

fantasy Theater Dance

hope to hear from you guys soon!