Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:11:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsBootleg DemakesLady Boy Love Collection [FINISHED]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Author Topic: Lady Boy Love Collection [FINISHED]  (Read 95509 times)
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2008, 08:08:45 PM »

This collection is such a fantastic thing. Lady Million's music and ending are just beautiful.

Noyb
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2008, 08:53:36 PM »

IS THE BUG-FIX VERSION FIXING ANYBODY'S BUGS?  PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IF IT IS THX!
]
Yes! Works great for me. Awesome job on Lady Millionaire. Was having a little trouble with the bosses before realizing my firing speed was limited by how fast the projectiles were destroyed, so you have to jump like a madmanwoman in order to deal enough damage. You nailed the cheesy aesthetic.

Will Vale
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2008, 02:25:23 AM »

The fixed version fixed my crash, I was able to play a fair bit limited by my skillz rather than crashes Smiley

Nice one.
FoxBlitzz
Level 0

Watch out! Bad Klik & Play graphics!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »

Mwa ha ha!

Anyone care to beat my high score on Bio-Collect?

http://chaos.foxmage.com/AkuKitsune/Biocollect.png
(Spoilers, kinda)
increpare
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2008, 02:16:32 PM »

Glad you guys liked it.   Beer!

Anyone apart from 0rel experiencing those weird music-related problems?
Ivan
Owl Country
Level 10

alright, let's see what we can see

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »

This is amazing, increpare!!!

Also, I feel honored to have been demade.

http://polycode.org/ - Free, cross-platform, open-source engine.
Yuka
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2008, 03:51:04 PM »

Hahaha I've only tried Bicosm but it was really funny. Really captured what made that game good Smiley
FoxBlitzz
Level 0

Watch out! Bad Klik & Play graphics!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »

Come to speak of it, I also went back and played Biocosm just now. Why didn't you add in unlabeled loading screens? I also couldn't find the "everything is abducted" glitch in the original. Could someone fill me in on this?
increpare
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2008, 09:04:40 AM »

Final build is done, with fixed binary included (and a larger sound buffer...I for some reason couldn't bring myself to include a vsync toggle 0rel :/  ).  Also upped the source (more out of principle than any other reason: it's absolutely horrid).

Download: 

[ WINDOWS ] (1.8MB)
[ OSX 10.5 ]  (1.8MB)
[ SOURCE ]  (1.8MB)

Come to speak of it, I also went back and played Biocosm just now. Why didn't you add in unlabeled loading screens? I also couldn't find the "everything is abducted" glitch in the original. Could someone fill me in on this?
Well if I duplicated every feature with exact fidelity it wouldn't be much of a demake (or, indeed, a bootleg) now would it?  Wink
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »

Very well done , kudos Beer!
Now can you tell me how I'm supposed to pass the falling spikes at  booblady stage? Huh?

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2008, 12:12:40 AM »

haha, well this was mighty interesting. Smiley

Sick Panda was depressing. Sad Cry

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
increpare
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2008, 04:59:23 AM »

Thanks for the comments guys.

Now can you tell me how I'm supposed to pass the falling spikes at  booblady stage? Huh?
Hint: Try seeing how far you can get without shooting at all.  If it's not clear after that, get back and I'll SPOILER you.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »

Yeah I finally beat it, awesome :D

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
increpare
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2008, 03:33:04 AM »

Cheers  Beer!

Also, for those (none) of you who were wondering what Zeppelin was really a (sort of) demake of, it's a demake of the middle section of the film Zorn's Lemma by Hollis Frampton.  It can be viewed here, and I'm rather a fan of it.  Or at least it's a cross of a demake of that with a demake of The Great.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 08:27:04 AM by increpare » Logged
Renton
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2008, 03:42:51 AM »

This is a confession, and I'm really ashamed of saying this; Embarrassed

I don't get it. I don't get the title. I didn't get the previous title, I don't get this one. Tired
muku
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2008, 07:51:44 AM »

Also, for those (none) of you who were wondering what Zeppelin was really a (sort of) demake of, it's a demake of the middle section of film Zorn's Lemma by Hollis Frampton.

There's a film called Zorn's Lemma? How awesome is that. I have to watch that when I find the time. Thanks for finally spilling the beans on this Wink
increpare
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »

I don't get it. I don't get the title. I didn't get the previous title, I don't get this one. Tired
Eh?
Renton
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2008, 08:45:45 AM »

Eh?
The joke. The reference. What the hell is a Lady Million. Why are all the people LOL'ing over it. Why am I so damn thick.
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2008, 08:52:34 AM »

Eh?
The joke. The reference. What the hell is a Lady Million. Why are all the people LOL'ing over it. Why am I so damn thick.

It's a bootleg of the "Gameboy" as a "Ladyboy", and "Megaman" as "Lady Million". The other games are auxiliary sillyness really Smiley

increpare
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2008, 09:02:28 AM »

The joke. The reference. What the hell is a Lady Million.
Oh ok, what terry said (with the additional comment that 'mega-' is the SI prefix for a million).  I guess some other references are lost amid the depths of this thread.  The title LBLC was conjured up by UltraJMan, and comes from nowhere in particular.

Specimen Collector is a demake of [urlhttp://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=1682.0]Biocosm[/url], I've explained zeppelin just above, and as for sick panda, well: it's a common-enough meme.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic