Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:34:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsScreenshot ▸Saturday◂
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 548
Print
Author Topic: Screenshot ▸Saturday◂  (Read 2127175 times)
Fervir
Level 4

JustLikeMakeGame

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4180 on: July 26, 2014, 08:38:48 AM »

World map

Laddo_D
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4181 on: July 26, 2014, 09:12:48 AM »

We changed the boomerang robe, which used to shoot out these weird orb things that would knock away enemies. It was a big pain in the butt to aim them and they rarely ever helped. So now we just made it so it triggers in a radius around the player. Way simpler, way easer to use, way more effective.

Blog | Devlog
DeadAlienCult
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4182 on: July 26, 2014, 09:35:20 AM »

no idea what this means...   Tongue

DeadAlienCult
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4183 on: July 26, 2014, 09:44:04 AM »

@Phi - ha that big skeleton (boss?) looks pretty epic. nice job dude  Wizard Hand Metal Right

Aki-at
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: July 26, 2014, 10:07:15 AM »

Been working on this title screen for the past week. Though I think I'm not finished with it yet, might remove one of the buildings so I can animate some fireworks going off in the background. Still very happy with it as it is!

https://twitter.com/BrockCrocodile/status/493091076337844224

Hope it comes across as a bit Genesis/Mega Drivey!

melos han-tani
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4185 on: July 26, 2014, 10:26:35 AM »

Even the Ocean! Read the devlog http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=32220 or follow us on twitter -  https://twitter.com/eventheocean

Working on Anodyne 2! https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=65359.0 Made Anodyne, Even the Ocean, All Our Asias
Glyph
Level 10

Relax! It's all a dream! It HAS to be!

View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: July 26, 2014, 11:14:15 AM »

I finally remembered to post something for Screenshot Saturday Gentleman

More about this particular gif and the game in general at the Devlog.

Thunderhorse
Level 1

http://laserfury.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4187 on: July 26, 2014, 11:19:58 AM »

Starting a tile set for a new environment the past two days.

Follow our devlog!

MADSOFT
Level 0

Independent game development & publishing studio.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4188 on: July 26, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »

We already posted a screenshot of the base on our blog a few weeks ago, but it was static and we didn’t really go into much detail.

This week, we’re doing just that!

The base is where you are assigned new missions. It is also where you go to chat with characters from the game and learn more about them and the Homeworld’s history.

As you can see, some sectors are locked and unaccessible at the beginning. As you progress through the game, more and more sectors become available to you, each populated with their own unique characters and missions. Sometimes, NPCs will move between sectors or not even be in the base at all until a later time. It all depends on what missions you complete and what NPCs you talk to.

In Project: Velyria, conversations can lead to a variety of things. Sometimes, NPCs just want to chat or fill you in on some crucial information. Other times, they want give you an item or inform you of a Codec Frequency you can use to chat with them or a different NPC that is normally not accessible via the base. And, of course, sometimes, conversations will assign you a new mission. It won’t always be an important mission that has major impact on the story though, some missions are just minor tasks you complete for the sake of helping your fellow colonists.

Just like a lot of classic and modern roleplaying games, almost every conversation has options for you to choose from when replying. Depending on what choices you make when talking to an NPC, their opinion of you will change. Sometimes, an NPC will talk to you differently in comparison to other players simply because of your class!

Also, this is where saved Codec Frequencies appear. When an NPC unveils a new frequency code, you can enter in the field at the bottom. But you also have the freedom to enter numbers on your own to try and find secret frequencies. Story-related frequencies are randomly generated for each player, so there can’t ever be a definite guide of all available frequencies in the game, but even if you tried every possible combination, story-related frequencies won't be accessible until unveiled by an NPC (which is when they are generated).

Follow our Dev Log and Tumblog!  Grin

We are a small independent game development & publishing studio based in Edmonton, Alberta. Currently working on Me And My Dinosaur!
Back us on Kickstarter!

atmos
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4189 on: July 26, 2014, 12:27:21 PM »

Working on two new "Obstacles": Lava Pool and the Totem.

Netsu
Level 10

proficient at just chillin'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4190 on: July 26, 2014, 12:40:25 PM »

Heptych now has a ranged attack Smiley

Ataverti
Level 0

Indie game developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4191 on: July 26, 2014, 01:04:44 PM »

#‎screenshotsaturday‬ ‪#‎dinosaur‬ ‪#‎minigunvelociraptor‬ ‪#‎cannontriceratops‬ ‪#‎lasertrex‬ ‪#‎comingsoon‬? ‪#‎dinoriders‬ ‪#‎ataverti‬ www.facebook.com/panzerrex

Probably Tuesday - Film noir detective
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1502820/Probably_Tuesday/
Led It Rain - Motorcycles, guns, monsters and bikini-babes
https://store.steampowered.com/app/464610/Led_It_Rain/
Ashodin
Level 3

Building Worlds

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4192 on: July 26, 2014, 01:39:55 PM »

Dark and gloomy Twig King fight

Actos Games, LLC
psyscrolr
Nicholas Lives
Level 1

Catch of the Day

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4193 on: July 26, 2014, 03:06:47 PM »

New stats screen this week! More about it in our devlog post. (The linky picture in my tag leads to it)

Timo Vihola
Level 1

Hardland citizen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4194 on: July 26, 2014, 04:14:51 PM »

This week Hardland got a new set of trees, better day and night cycle (the sun was just rotating 360 degrees before with no vertical change), more idle animations (it randomly chooses from a list), procedurally moving character eyes (sliding UV's ala Wind Waker + normal map to make it a bit more authentic to simulate cornea curvature):

What's not visible in this screenshot is the more accurate striking mechanic (we generate a capsule on the "weapon bone" and give damage on certain frames of the strike. In Minigore 2 we used similar system and it worked fine WHEN 3ds Max didn't corrupt the meshes. (that happened a bit too often and on the complex characters it was pain to go through 20 meshes and merge them to a cube and set pivot points again and animate everything again)

That's something we wanted to fix on the pipeline side so the major differences are that we now use Blender and skeletons + skinned meshes - you must take the models through hell and back to get any corruption. More parts & bones can be added to an already animated character, skinning tweaked, UV's tweaked and it just works.

suny
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4195 on: July 26, 2014, 04:47:46 PM »

Working on the bullets patterns of the SHMUP Creator !

Buzzwerd
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4196 on: July 26, 2014, 06:35:09 PM »

Wow, it's been too long since I've done screenshot saturday.

dez
Level 1

^_^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4197 on: July 26, 2014, 07:32:40 PM »

Been hard at work on OBEY enjoy screenshot Saturday!  (^_^) Toast Right

I'm developing OBEY - Steam | Devlog | Twitter | Facebook
absenter
Level 1

I push pixels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4198 on: July 26, 2014, 07:59:32 PM »

A minute to spare!

Slader16
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: July 26, 2014, 10:16:25 PM »

Hey guys!

No actual gameplay this Saturday, just a mockup of an idea that I had for TetriTower.

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 548
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic