Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1028933 Posts in 41333 Topics- by 32935 Members - Latest Member: Earthling

August 01, 2014, 02:29:42 PM
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperCreativeAudioCharlie Twitch - Composer and Sound designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Twitch - Composer and Sound designer  (Read 413 times)
CharlieT
Level 0

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 30, 2012, 12:21:29 PM »

Hey all, I'm currently looking for new projects that need either music or sound effects. I've been writing music for over ten years now and have experience with almost every genre, from bombastic orchestral soundtracks to grimy punk rock.

For examples of my work check out my portfolio and demo reel. I also have a Soundcloud profile that I update regularly with works in progress and new projects.

I will be updating this thread with new music over time as well so if you don't see something you like be sure to check back in!  Hand Any KeyWell, hello there!

I can be reached at: info [at] charlietwitch.com

Recent credits: Rivotanana (short score/sfx, 2012), Un - : ) (album production/mix, 2012), Unobtanium (short score, 2012), Nobu: Fat Revenge (trailer score/sfx, 2012), DirtyOrgans - Erratica (EP mix/master, 2012), Woogi English (web series score/sfx, 2011 - 2012), Kill Him (short score, 2011), US of Z (game score/sfx, 2011), Battle Capacity (game score, 2010)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:11:42 AM by CharlieT » Logged
CharlieT
Level 0

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:49:11 AM »

My Soundcloud has been updated with a lot of new and old material:

http://soundcloud.com/charlietwitch

There's a little bit of everything so if you're looking for something unique for your project, this is the place to look!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic