Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1028470 Posts in 41290 Topics- by 32907 Members - Latest Member: drewvancamp

July 31, 2014, 09:34:15 AM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralitt mesh has a magical adventure inside of his mind.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: itt mesh has a magical adventure inside of his mind.  (Read 928 times)
MeshGearFox
Level 2

When you have no one, no one can hurt you.

View Profile Email
« on: February 13, 2012, 07:47:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5q-1KMIRAo Tinfoil. Luna moths. Tissue paper. Operation boardgame. Raspberry ice cream. Burnt raisin. Eating grass. Dirt. Sound of conveyor belts at service merchandise. Lamps. Missing teeth. orchards. Orchard tree. Finger stuck in seatbelt sheathing. Those white sticks you dip in sugar. Stickerbooks. Visiting grandma in hospital. Smell of hospital. Magnetic pill game bought at gift shop of hospital. Racecar card game bought at gift shop of nursing home. My cousin had a bull-cut. Playing old maid with grandmother and other cousin. Watching video about circumcision on mother's day. Eating lunch at The Elks on mother's day. Pink jello. Clothing store in Wapak. Cousin had apendicitis on mother's day. Collecting stencils,plastic and square with animals cut out of them in rainbow colors. They were in a box. Barber had mirror set. Getting multi-colored pens from barber. They had cloth on them. The dentist's name was jackie. I was afraid of the dentist. Reading a box about coin collecting at the dentist. It had a red cover. Reading a book about wisdom teeth at the dentist and worrying about having my wisodm teeth out when that was still at least a decade in the future. the rabbit was albino and had red eyes. it lived in a cage by the swingset. I don't know the family that owned it. We walked out to a dairy queen or something similar to get ice cream. One time the creek flooded. There wa a mickey mouse board game and mickey was electronic. Eatingthat fun-swirl cream of wheat you could draw in with syrup. Orange peels. Grandmother had red, heart-shaped balloons. Candy frogs from the nut shop. Chinese restaurant owner still alive. Eating at chinese restaurant; fond of dragon ball desserts. At at chinese restaurant after getting shots in first grade. Also saw the lion king but I didn't like it. Girl in first grade gave me one of her school pictures and I didn't want it to I scribbled on the backof it in orange, colord pencil. Saw her again in 4H when I was in highschool and she was training her dad's police dog. Lots of kids with eyepatches because of lazy eyes. Vague implications of diets. Vague implications of nutrigrain bars. The cherries in the fruitcup were utterly flavorless but prized nonetheless. Spyrograph. There was a jello commercial for some gameboy promotion and I always thought I saw a body in the tree.   Being terrified of persistent visual snow. Basement smelled musty after we moved in and I associated that with eggplants. Not know what cannas were. Paper birch. Being pleased with myself for getting "Indonesia" right on my parents' pocket spell checker while being bored in church. Pondering brain transplants will being bored in church. Taking money jokingly from offering plate and being too young to realize this was bad. Some guy named Jerry that I might've been related to? Vague memory of attempting to go somewhere with him because of being too trusting and parents finding it funny. Thinking his name was 'Cherry'. Thinking I was allergic to butterscotch. Obsession with blondes when I was like five. The book "The reason for a flower". Touching dead lizards in science room. Vague memory of cousin eating weird stick with his club and getting very ill. Rhythm sticks in music class and preschool smelled bad and made your hands smell bad. singing "fifteen miles on the eerie canal" in kindergarten. optical illusion involving invisible couch in kindergarten, inexplicably replicated with a man in a gorilla suit several years later when I was in college. Memories ofmegaman had rabbit robots shooting carrots from offscreen so I think that was jumbled up with... mario? Going to the YMCA with people for swimmig or to pick people up. Their gameboy games overheated so we couldn't play battletoads. No anxiety about disrobing in public changing rooms at YMCA. Warnings about chemicals in whirlpool being bad for children. Diving for weighted things and underwater tea parties. Aunt walked the second-story track while my cousin and I colored something. Aunt had barbells when she walked; I had the song that's like "the more the sun is shininglike a red rubber ball" stuck in my head. getting "those were the days" stuck in my head but being unable to figure out what song it was. grandparents had a skylight. jumping off the basement steps and counting each jump but hitting numbers I couldn't count to so askigparents what they were. grandparents had a christmas cactus. watching tintin and wienerville on their indoor patio. grandafther did this thing where he'd get all the colors wrong just to mess with us, referred to brownies as pinkies, etc. Collecting apples in grandparents backyard. Running around grandparents' house in the rain. Grandparents having salt and pepper grinders. Collecting those yellow ladybugs from the park across the road. There was another kid amed Alex in kindergarten and that bugged me. He evetually moved to egypt. His three-year-old brother kept flashing us. Apparently some kind of plant called bittersweet with orange berries. Rotating eye straws from taco bell. Collecting osage oranges from the ditch near the church we didn't go to. orange shebert. swimming pool in delphos. seed stores -- some kind of teepee shaped building or windmill? amish country with diabetic grandmother, riding train, she had a york peppermint patty for if her bloodsugar tanked. got squishy globe ball. misunderstanding 'buggy' as insect and not horse drawn carriage. going to another candy store, maybe also in delphos. obsession with jelly belly candies. recurring dream of cat dying in horrible ways. arguing about whether macs had dos or not. arguing about coolio. finding cocoons. curbstomping dumb bitches that believe in leprechauns. thinking guys face was melting in doom as he looked continually downwards. lime sherbert. separate machines to rewind VHS tapes? metal dumptruck. small devices that generated a high-pitched noise -- I think to keep mosquitos away. accidentally dialing 911. couch had broken-down arms. watching home improvement. wondering what stir fry was. referring to someone as teriyaki or some variant thereof. discovering slime molds. discovering slugs that looked like slime molds. otterpop-like freezepops. another brand containing milk so the ice was creamy. I greatly preferred those and my favorite flavor was purple. BLOWING IN MOTHERFUCKING NES CARTS. watching weird shows about aliens and math on snow delays. big bear plus carrying NES games. renting videogames from grocery stores. playing demo of yoshi's island at service merchandise. playing visual boy demo at... SM or walmart or k-mart. new and improved. pictures of submarines. cyborgs. visiting houses when looking for a new house. wanting or not wanting one with a pool. getting pancakesfrom mdconalds the next day after moving in. going to a church and watching the little mermaid in sunday school and they had weird plastic toys that were kind of like zolos but not? building near that had frosty letters. hated how the vowels in the letter people were all female. hated having to sit exactly on the line. unwilling to playwith clay in kindergarten because I didn't want to squish clay animals I made so I never got to that stage. macaroni patterns.
Dragonmaw
Global Moderator
Level 10

Notorious D.R.G.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 07:58:05 PM »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

-Snoop Dogg
ஒழுக்கின்மை
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

RinkuHero
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »

no wonder you're so crazy, you went to sunday school and church. i've never been in a church and i hope i never will be in one

noah!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:25:49 PM »

INTERPRETATION:

Okay, so the thing you gotta know about Mesh is that he lives in Ohio. Now, if you've ever been to Ohio, you'll know that there's not actually anything there. It's all just fields of soybeans. Miles upon miles of soybeans. One of my good friends sent a video of herself showing off the highlights of Ohio to her Korean internet friends, and half the video was just her driving past soybeans. Oh, and I was in the video, as well as my friend, who incidentally was more soybeans.

Yeah, that's the other thing. Like, you know in chemistry class you learned that radioactive elements have a half-life, where each second or so they have a chance of decaying? It's pretty much the same in Ohio. Except, for every day that you live in Ohio, you have a very tiny chance of becoming soybeans. And your stuff, too. It's pretty disappointing to wake up one morning to find that your favorite pair of jean shorts became soybeans. Those scars last a lifetime.

Most people who move here think they can cope. They think it's just one of those things where you only have insist on the five-point inspection whenever you get an oil change and otherwise life proceeds as normal. This is not the case. Life here really does a number on your psyche. Just look at Mesh. Just look at me.
ஒழுக்கின்மை
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

RinkuHero
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 08:35:03 PM »

ohio sounds worse than new jersey

John Sandoval
TIGTumblr Editor
Global Moderator
Level 10

hhh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 09:37:15 PM »

ohio sounds worse than new jersey

impossible

iffi
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 03:31:39 PM »

This must be what my teachers want when they ask for a "stream of consciousness."
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 05:35:41 PM »

no wonder you're so crazy, you went to sunday school and church. i've never been in a church and i hope i never will be in one

I taught sunday school.

ஒழுக்கின்மை
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

RinkuHero
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »

was it in ohio

J. R. Hill
Level 10

The perfect farmer's tan.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 07:25:43 AM »

I'm convinced that 98% of the make-believe fests used primarily to avoid parental moral responsibilities known as Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, or whatever you want to call them, should be punishable as a cruelty to minors crime.

hi
John Sandoval
TIGTumblr Editor
Global Moderator
Level 10

hhh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 12:53:10 PM »

i went to sunday school as a kid and let me tell you

it was terrible

Manuel Magalh„es
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »

i've never been in a church and i hope i never will be in one
why? i never attended sunday church nor sunday school, but I think it's worth to go there at least once just to see how they are damn fine buildings. And it isn't just the architecture, the paintings in there are pretty legit too (on some churches).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:37:29 PM by Manuel Magalh„es » Logged

TheLastBanana
Level 8

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »

why? i never attended sunday church nor sunday school, but I think it's worth to go there at least once just to see how they are damn fine buildings. And it isn't just the architecture, the paintings in there are pretty legit too (on some churches).
In North America, that's as much the case. Most churches are just like any other kind of building, and often double as community centres and such.
That said, I've spent no more than a few hours in churches in my life, so it could just be that I'm missing the really exquisite churches around here. I don't know of any that look the part from the outside, at least.

oyog
Level 6

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 05:23:18 PM »

Man I loved those white sticks you dip in sugar.  They were as good as the cigarette candy I got once after walking to a corner store I had never been to that was a couple miles from my house.  That was when I discovered I could walk anywhere and was probably part of the reason I got out of the car and walked home in the middle of a blizzard when I nine or ten.  And when I walked the five or six miles home from school once, causing much stress for my parents and my teacher.

You didn't happen to live in Colorado when you were a kid, did you?  Canals flooding is pretty much the only memory I have of any kind of natural disaster, aside from the forest fires in the foothills right before my family moved.  There was a flood that filled my friends backyard so that if we were to get on trampoline we would be jumping in water.  The same flood wiped out a trailer park behind the Donut Boy and killed seven people.  Thinking of rainstorms in Colorado reminds me of the time I decided it would be pretty cool to take my new Police lego boat out and watch it float down the gutter.  For some reason I didn't stop it from going down a storm drain.  The sense of loss was fascinating.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic