Thanks for everyone that bought the Android version!
It's doing well enough that I can continue working on Delver daily and keep up the current pace.
Spent some time thinking this morning about what's needed most right now, came up with a shortlist of stuff to work on next:
* flesh out the random item generator with item condition and enchantments (eg: Fine Iron Shortsword of Fire)
* add pants, hats, and rings / amulets
Add a magic system to support more than just missile projectiles
* spells will be available in the form of scrolls and wands until the mage class is added
* add status effects (poison, slow, frozen, burning)
* make cone, area of effect, and beam spell types
* Add cave and temple level themes to the dungeon generator
* Make rare feature rooms with vaults and special encounters
Will online multiplayer ever be introduced to the game? Me and my friend was talking about this in college and it would be so awesome if we could do some sort of co-op through delver.
My plan for this project has been to put it out in the world and let suggestions from players steer where it goes - meaning that if enough people want multiplayer eventually it'll end up on the 'todo' list.
Worked on some boring but needed stuff today - here's the first rough draft of the main menu (working in todays snapshot)