First, I love this game!
I'm making some new tiles for the generator, will post them here when I have a decent bunch for everyone to use. If anything with the colours have changed since you posted back on page 15 I'd be nice to have an update (this goes for when things change to of course), like if more items are available via alpha values, though I'm guessing not since not even a torch on wood floor seem to be possible that way.
* Implemented per-level music, data driven through a field in data/dungeons.dat
* Wired up the rest of WhileWolf's music
* Added mushrooms, and glowy mushrooms to help break areas up a bit visually
If you didn't notice, the eye and zombie from your mod was added in the last update.
I should give the eyes a cool spell, like how the zombies can poison. A beam with a chance to paralyze maybe?
As for the latest version, what are the spawn rules for those mushrooms? I figured maybe they would be the "purple light" (6000ff) but that's just ambient light, the mushrooms seem to be spawning rather spontaneously?
A note on the new music, overall it's great, though I must the percussion (or whatever the right word really is) in call of adventure (the primary tones in the ten first seconds) are a bit sharp on the ears. Maybe lower their volume or something, the percussion in descending much better. Just my opinion though.
A beam would be cool for the eye, the paralyze I'm not so sure about.
Two questions regarding the generator.
1. In the pngs with tiles, I notice all the default ones are full, do they have to or is the game smart enough to notice if a tile is empty or inccorect? Could one for example have a png 54x54 pixels where the first two rows are full but the last have two empty slots?
2. I had a dungeon just now with one of the 4-way intersection, on of the exits just had a small room, 5x3 I think, with one piece of equipment centred along the long wall. I can't see this room in any of the pngs, where does that room (and other dead ends) come from? There is a room with the correct size in TileEnd but the contents doesn't match.