* Mesh rendering fixes (fog and static lighting now are applied properly)
* Fixed issue where textures.png wasn't able to use new textures when it was given more room
* The 'F' key puts the game in a proper fullscreen mode now. yay!
my good sir i am already tinkering with the .app launcher and have made it but i need an update script that will be implemented into the jar soon please
Yeah, I need to make a launcher Jar file that looks at the website and grabs the new version if available. Probably won't get to that right away, will just package up stable versions with those launcher programs at first.
It actually says Model in the .dat, but not in the logg.
I copy pasted your info.dat.
By the way, what about having a themes.dat file instead of several info.dat?
And moving the default-tile stuff from dungeons.dat into themes.dat?
There's a lot of places to keep track of atm, and it gets worse with several info.dat :D
Weird, try using the new version - I was able to spawn models fine using that example info.dat and changing the pixel to something common like #ff0000.
That was about my thought exactly after I added info.dat, that it should collect all the theme specific info. Makes it harder to reskin existing tiles though, maybe I can add a default tile definition to the themes.dat file, and let dungeons.dat override those if they're supplied.
Also, regarding expanding the textures.png and sprites.png files, I fixed a bug in this version that lets you use textures past 32 now when it's expanded vertically. Other packs like sprites and entities can also be expanded but I believe those need to have the height be a power of 2 to be read by some graphics cards. (The wall textures go through a fancy repacking process to be able to tile vertically, so that's taken care of automatically)