I'm a 32 year old programmer. I have a Masters in Computer Science. My day job is writing C code that trades stocks really quickly for massive profits. I'm really good at math and programming. Really, really, really good.
I have no artistic ability and no game design ability. But I love games and I love coding.Here's what I want to accomplish:
I want to make a smallish game that we can sell. Something really small that we can polish the heck out of. I want something small enough that we could finish in 2 or 3 months, max.Here's what I can do:
Here's what I need you to do:
- I can write all the code for the game (gameplay, engine, tools, etc.).
- I can make the game run on iOS/Android/PC/Mac/Linux/Flash/Wii/Xbox/etc.
- I can develop a press kit and do the marketing.
- I can get a site up and running to host trailers, news about the game, screenshots, etc.
- Come up with an awesome idea for a simple game!
- Do all the art and animation.
We'd split all (any?) profits straight down the middle. 50/50. If we enjoy working with each other, let's crank out more games!
PM me we with a small bio about you and your ideas for the game we can create. Any links to portfolio pieces would be awesome too!UPDATE:
I've found someone to collaborate with. Thanks for all the advice.