Let me help get the ball rolling for the next game.
HOW TO GET LA MULANA IN ENGLISH
La Mulana is a Japanese freeware game that requires a patch to play in English (The developer's Japanese website: http://3hiki.blogspot.com/
). Here are the instructions for making it work! The English translation is courtesy of Gideon Zhi and his cohorts at Aeon Genesis translations (http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=lamulana
1. Download La Mulana in Japanese. Use the following link and download to your desktop: http://agtp.romhack.net/extra/LA-MULANA.zip
2. Unzip La Mulana's folder into a directory of your choice (my personal preference is a folder on my desktop). It is already self-contained in a folder for your convenience!
3. Download the English Patch courtesy of Aeon Genesis. Download at the following link: http://agtp.romhack.net/download.php?id=lamulana
4. Run the EXE file from the patch zip folder.
5. When the patch prompts you to do so, navigate to the La Mulana folder from step 2.
6. You can now run La Mulana fully in English just by running the La Mulana exe! The patch translates the manual in the La Mulana folder as well.
BIG TIP: What the manual does not tell you is that the item you need to save the game is not an item with which you begin! You will need to purchase this item in base camp to save your progress.
Good luck and have fun!