I was inspired by this thread and the great tips and tutorials here to make my own palette creator. Please feel free to use it and let me know what you think (requires unity webplayer - alternatively you can find standalone download links for PC, Mac, and Linux versions underneath the webplayer after the instructions).
- Click on a coloured button to edit its colour using the HSB sliders at the top (hue, saturation, brightness).
- Select the 4 corner colours of the pallete using the buttons in the Colour section.
- Adjust the colour and level of ambient lighting using the button and slider in the Ambience section.
- Adjust the shade colour and amount of hue shift applied to shades using the button and slider in the Shade section.
- Adjust the highlight colour and amount of hue shift applied to highlights using the button and slider in the Hilight section.
PS: There's a slight bug at the moment, you'll have to touch a slider first to get the palettes to render so dont panic if you dont see one straight away.