Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

998413 Posts in 39156 Topics- by 30569 Members - Latest Member: NisshokuZK

April 19, 2014, 07:47:14 AM
TIGSource ForumsFeedbackDevLogsFinishedAnodyne - Android version available now
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46
Print
Author Topic: Anodyne - Android version available now  (Read 62461 times)
mushroomized
Level 6

haha im tired

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #540 on: February 26, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »

Wow! Awesome work getting on steam!

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #541 on: February 27, 2013, 12:13:20 AM »

The game looks a great deal of fun and I've been listening to the amazing soundtrack for a little while today, it's perfect. The OST reminds me a bit of Tettix which I discovered recently and love. Coffee

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #542 on: February 27, 2013, 12:29:47 AM »

The game looks a great deal of fun and I've been listening to the amazing soundtrack for a little while today, it's perfect. The OST reminds me a bit of Tettix which I discovered recently and love. Coffee

oooh, thank you!  what songs/albums in particular by Tettix? Iam just listening to various things on youtube now.

jO
Level 4

Adventure awaits!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #543 on: February 27, 2013, 02:45:37 AM »

congratulations on the greenlight!

AD1337
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 27, 2013, 09:38:14 AM »

I hate to be repetitive, but congrats on getting greenlit. I just had to say it too.

seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #545 on: February 27, 2013, 01:54:28 PM »

Thanks guys. Still waiting on hearing from valve again. Gonna try to do controller support today.

seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #546 on: February 27, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »

almost have the C++ side of controller support working thanks to themsalltook's library .

once that works, then I need to..

1. write the C++ stuff to interface with AIR
2. write the AS3 stuff to call the C++ functions
3. make some state thingy similar to keyboard for justpressed/justreleased/down/up
4. detect at startup, serialize...

blah!

seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #547 on: February 28, 2013, 11:59:39 PM »

yeah so fuck that shit, i can't get anything to compile on windows so I just used joyquery for winodws nad gonna use my friend's for mac later. linux no fuckin clue yet...

anyways windows support on windows at least. yee-haw

caiys
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #548 on: March 01, 2013, 11:36:16 AM »

hi seagaia

do you happen to know how many steam greenlight votes you got? just curious to know how many votes it takes to get greenlit...
seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #549 on: March 01, 2013, 11:37:36 AM »

hi seagaia

do you happen to know how many steam greenlight votes you got? just curious to know how many votes it takes to get greenlit...

22.4k yes votes, but i think we got greenlit from rising fast due to the pirate bay stuff.

caiys
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #550 on: March 01, 2013, 11:46:45 AM »

wow that's still an awful lot... makes me think i haven't got a hope in hell of getting greenlit unless i get extremely lucky with a marketing explosion
Hipshot
Level 1

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 01, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »

hi seagaia

22.4k yes votes, but i think we got greenlit from rising fast due to the pirate bay stuff.

I think so too. I'm sure we had more votes than anodyne at the time, but that PB thing was probably a really good thing.

Could you perhaps show the vote curve or, uh, describe it... haha, don't know how picky valve is about this kind of info....

seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #552 on: March 01, 2013, 04:23:57 PM »

hi seagaia

I think so too. I'm sure we had more votes than anodyne at the time, but that PB thing was probably a really good thing.

Could you perhaps show the vote curve or, uh, describe it... haha, don't know how picky valve is about this kind of info....

We were 50% to top 100 before the promo (8k upvotes?), after promo I think we were at #60, then in the next 9 days till we got greenlit we rose to #45.

seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #553 on: March 02, 2013, 05:54:32 PM »

productivity today.

got an installer working for windows, with controller support (thanks NSIS!) . need to do that song and dance on a mac still, though. 

also got steam cloud/achievements working with the test app, but not anodyne yet since valve has not responded to me yet

Also, Josh mattingly and Jesse cox made a video of it for their Series The Greenlight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRpcbABi1L8

And Josh said some really kind things in his video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQg3xv_c-4

seagaia
Level 10

this is okay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #554 on: March 03, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »

so...finally fucking got mac controller and steamworks working with Mac.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

thanks to: mysterious person on adobe forums, jotapeh, andy and lars.......woo!

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic