Thanks for the feedback!
I've don't really know team buddy. If it also have a town building part, I should try it!
- A friend should check the text (but he has no time for now)
- Yes, it's RPG maker graphism, I've bought both RPG maker XP and VX.
And It should be the final one. Is it a problem?
- Graphics: Crashes on launch with my normal setup of dual screen 1600x900 ATI Radeon 5850. I had to switch to a screen resolution of 1280x1024 or lower on my primary display to get it to work
I've never tried the game on dual screen. What's going on on the other screen?
I don't know where this crash come from...
I have a question to help me found it : does the game also crash on 4/3 resolution bigger than 1280*1024?
- Controls: When my hero has something in the backpack and I press spacebar to put it down, if there is something in the way, like a road or building or tree, the thing I'm putting down just disappears and is lost forever. I feel like it ought to not let me put it down if there is nowhere to put it
If we can't waste item, we can't create shorcut in the middle of a forest. (by grabbing and throwing resource quickly)
- Crashes when trying to load a saved game. This was when I first played the game, and after having played the tutorial for a bit, switching teams a couple of times, I left the game and then tried to load
Ok, I think I guess where it comes from.
Controls: For PC, Enter key makes more sense than spacebar
For the menu? or for all the game? (Pressing "Enter" to gather seem a little hard to me)
Escape Menu: "Press start to join" at the top of the escape menu doesn't make sense for PC.
If you have a pad nearly try to press start on a pad
The game support 4 players in split screen.
(I know it work on 360 pad, I'm not sure for others)
One game I played though, I won simply by being the only team left that didn't get completely killed by the excessive number of legendary creatures roaming around
With random world generation, it's hard to predict how it will evolve ^^.
If you are the sol survivor, I guess you've protect your town well and merit your victory.
It's just a surprising ending
(by the way, you can keep playing after the victory)
Everything else was clear and should be done in the next version!
A new thanks James, it's really usefull feedack.