Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 10:30:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosKramlack's Portfolio (Currently: CLOSED)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kramlack's Portfolio (Currently: CLOSED)  (Read 2499 times)
Kramlack
« on: June 19, 2012, 07:50:10 AM »

What kind of skills do you have to offer?
The best way to describe it, is that I'm a pixel artist with a love for all things 8-Bit. I take technical limitations and restrictions very seriously and have worked on GameBoy Colour homebrews in the past, so I'm knowledgeable of the in's-and-out's of older consoles and handhelds, ensuring an authentic retro look for whatever you're interested in. With that said, while my forte is in 8-Bit, I'm by no means limited to it.

My style is mostly influenced from the Mother (Earthbound) series, and other games that excel at the use of pixel clustering techniques and making everything incredibly clean and readable.

What can I expect if I hire you?
I pride myself on doing very thorough work. I'll be sure to contact you regularly to confirm that the direction of the art matches your creative vision. Likewise, I'm open to doing a test piece before you decide to hire me, so you can make sure I'm the right guy for the job.

How can I get a hold of you and what do you charge?
You can contact me via PM to discuss what you're interested in, and if needed we can discuss it further through email or instant messaging. My rate is $10/hour, with payment methods being discussed person to person. I'm currently ONLY open for paid commissions, sorry to those of you interested in a 'payment based on profit of final product' plan, that's just not for me.

Have you made any games, or worked on any commissions in the past?
I've made my own game with Andy Wolff called Space Parasite. I've previously done commission work for Jotapeh's Super Busker along with lordcyber12's unfinished Ninjular.

Okay, so what about the art? You know, the thing you're trying to sell?

~Contact me if you're interested in seeing more~

That's all the questions I have, go back to whatever hole you crawled out of!
Okay, thank you for taking the time to look at my portfolio.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:52:15 AM by Kramlack » Logged
SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 02:47:48 AM »

Messag'd!

Kramlack
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »

Finished SundownKid's commission, but unfortunately, I have another one lined up through PM so this will remain closed for now, sorry!
Kramlack
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 04:34:16 AM »

Ring-a-ding-ding, open for business again!
Kramlack
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »

Alright, I got a fairly big commission, after which I'll probably take a break from taking any, so I won't be taking any offers (even through PM) until I reopen this!

Thanks everyone!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic