Hello everyone, I guess now is a good time as ever to announce that Extraterrestrial Grail has been completed!
Extraterrestrial Grail is a free, off-line, single-player, turn-based strategy/board game in which you play against 1-3 computer players. Extraterrestrial Grail takes place in outer space in which you are an alien searching for the Grail on different planets. The object of the game is to have the Grail card in your hand when time runs out or to kill everyone + have the Grail card in your hand.
This video game was inspired by the board game in the book Interstellar Pig.
- choose between 8 unique aliens with different special abilities!
- choose from 25+ attribute cards which include ray guns, viruses, teleportation devices, and much more!
- create your own custom deck of attribute cards to play with in game!
- learn how to play Extraterrestrial Grail using the in-game beginner's tutorial
Direct Download (installer): https://bit.ly/MtluxZ
Direct Download (zip): https://bit.ly/MJn8Kc
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- .NET 2.0
Let me know what you think!