Ok, so currently I am working on a magazine that will be promoted locally where me and my co-founder Stephen live in the UK, the magazine will be a compilation of cool tips and tricks for making websites, games, apps and videos etc.. Our main focul points are these types of things you can produce to potentially make a business from, or just create a project for.
I am looking to promote 1 game developer in the magazine along 3-5 pages perhaps, the magazine is going to be a 1 off to start with, 50 pages, professionally printed A5 size, Here is a mock up of the front cover: http://i.imgur.com/gVTb9.jpg
If you would like to be featured in the magazine, I can also send you a copy once it is printed.
- About 500 copies will be printed to start and they will go into a local school, we will then produce more for other schools and expand in our local area.
- We may also be releasing some copies in Australia as a member of the team is actively able to promote them there.
- We also hope to be running events in our local area and the magazine will be displayed there too. It will also be seen by press and investors.
- We do have another local school that It might go to a little further afield.
- You may also be able to be promoted on our website.
If you'd like to be featured in the magazine with a story/interview about how your game was made and indie life, please reply here with a number between 1 and 15 and I'll pick one at random to win on the 29th or sooner if enough people enter.
Also, if you feel that you want to write a guest article on how to make a specific type of game that would be great too, it is possible you could get something for your time, however please MSG me http://www.youngwebbuilder.com/forum/index.php?conversations/add&to=Oliver
Good Luck, any questions please ask.
By the way, we can link to your game for people to play on our website too, I am not certain that we will release a digital version, maybe we will for Ipad/Ipod etc..
Please use common sense too, I will interview/write a story for any game developer as long as their game is presentable, does what it is supposed to and you have good english and are serious about what you do.