Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:20:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsLudum Dare 24 Meetup, Cambridge, UK 25th - 26th August
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ludum Dare 24 Meetup, Cambridge, UK 25th - 26th August  (Read 2594 times)
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: August 09, 2012, 02:58:40 AM »

Ludum dare 24 is almost upon us, and once again we’ll be hosting a gathering at CB2 Bistro in Cambridge, UK. There’s food, drink, and plenty of space for laptops. Come and join us!

Ludum Dare officially starts on Friday night, but we'll be starting the meetup Saturday morning when CB2 opens (around 10am). Anyone planning to do the jam rather than the compo, there are usually plenty of people hanging about for the Monday afterwards!

http://ld24cambridge.eventbrite.com/

See CB2 here: http://www.cb2bistro.com/
(You'll be expected to buy food and drink at the venue.)

Accommodation:
The YHA hostel in cambridge is super convenient - very close to both the train station and CB2! £20.00-ish per night.

Transport:
The event is within walking distance from Cambridge Train Station.
It's easy to get to Cambridge from Stanstead airport, and you can travel up from London Kings Cross or London Liverpool St rail station.

Any questions?  Just ask below, or send a tweet to @cb2indies

MCRgamejam
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 04:59:53 AM »

We should give you guys a big group wave on Skype, we're doing at Ludum jam up north too Smiley
kinglake
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:39:37 AM »

If i'm about at the weekend then i'll definitely pop along - wont know until later this week though.
pekuja
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 04:13:14 PM »

I'm actually flying to the UK today to be there for the meetup. Never actually been to the UK before. Should be a fun trip! Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic