Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411274 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:54:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingNew microgame. Senora
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New microgame. Senora  (Read 2554 times)
Amon26
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:33:57 AM »

Well, hello there! Hey gang!! It's been a while!!

The amon's far from dead, or deceased. I'm sorry I've thrown more then a few false starts your way, chased a few carrots I shouldn't have.

Well, today I bring you something little, classy, and cute.  Not my usual area, but it was made in celebration of my friend's dance studio re-opening after some massive fire damage.  I thought I'd share it with all of you on here.

It's called Senora, the controls are right in there with the game itself.  Hardcore gamers, this isn't going to make you sweat, but maybe get a laugh here and there.  Enjoy!!

Download Here!!
https://www.box.com/s/ee56c0f9b18e3ca5a43f

More cool news to come soon!  Till then stay awesome!

-Amon
ortoslon
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 08:46:54 PM »

posted the game on owVideogames
verticalvertex
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 11:22:26 PM »

Now this is original design.

It's all good.
Amon26
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »

Thank you! It was really fun to do.  I've been attending this dance studio for a few months now with my girlfriend who happens to be an instructor. 

I'm still working up the nerve (and a decent pair of shoes) to get on the floor but I've enjoyed myself socializing and watching some marvelous dancers.

About 3 weeks ago a wedding was held there and a flame from a candle got out of control. Major fire and smoke damage ruined a bunch of the place and even as a non-dancer I was heartbroken. Mark, the owner, who's tough as nails said "fuck that" and repaired it all by himself. 

So between the inspiration of the dancers I've watched, and in spirit of the triumphant re-opening I decided to make this game as a gift for him.  Eventually it'll also be on the studio's page, and he might even do some kind of high-score sweepstakes.  Winner gets free lessons! 

If you happen to be in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area keep your eyes peeled Wink

Thanks again for giving it a whirl

-A

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic