Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 01:20:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsRitus - Public Test Next Week
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Ritus - Public Test Next Week  (Read 10937 times)
pluckyporcupine
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2013, 12:52:48 PM »

Here's hoping the next release has a few easier quests. Still haven't managed to finish one haha.

crazyheckman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2013, 01:12:01 PM »

Here's hoping the next release has a few easier quests. Still haven't managed to finish one haha.

How many people have you been testing with?  If you have at least 3 with a Knight and Mystic the bats should be pretty easy.

I'll try to tone the difficulty down, but the main fixes are going to be sound and visual effects for all abilities, spell descriptions on character creation, and a target dummy in town so people can figure out how the spells work out of combat.

Maybe I'll throw some easier versions of enemies in for people who only have groups of 2 or 3.
pluckyporcupine
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2013, 03:44:59 PM »

How many people have you been testing with?  If you have at least 3 with a Knight and Mystic the bats should be pretty easy.
We had 3 (since the first few runs, it's been a hard sell getting the others to play again due to how punishing the first run is, due to the controls and odd manner in which skills work), and there were a Knight and a Mystic involved. I'm not sure I've ever used the skills for the Mystic correctly, to be honest, though.

Connor
Level 8

Smooth talker, musician. Loves all things 70s.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »

the games coming along very very well by the looks of it, all i can say is: WANT  Hand Any Key Smiley Hand Joystick

Firearrow games
www.firearrowgames.net

blitzkampfer:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=52009.msg1280646#msg1280646

too bad eggybooms ents are actually men in paper mache suits and they NEED to be agile
crazyheckman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 12:13:53 PM »

Just throwing a few sound and visual effects in for some of the attacks and ill put a build up.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic