Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 01:41:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAlien Bio Lab [Web/iOS]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Alien Bio Lab [Web/iOS]  (Read 5175 times)
Hima
Level 4

OM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2012, 02:03:48 AM »

Desktop

Mobile

Help Mochitan on his quest in this match 3 puzzle game!
Mochitan, a tea-loving alien, is on a quest to create creatures that nobody has ever seen before!
With limited space in his laboratory, will he be able to discover all 12 mysterious creatures? Or will it be too much for his lab to handle?

Description
Alien Bio Lab is a match-3 puzzle game best described as Puyo Puyo meets Triple Town. Match 3 of the same type of creatures and they will combine and become a new one!

The game is completely free to play on both web and mobile version. On mobile version, there's a replay feature that you can save your game session, and an option to buy replay slots to support our team. Otherwise, the gameplay content is completely accessible on both versions.

On iOS, there's Game Center so you can compete with everyone in the world. Online leaderboard for the web version will be coming soon!

Screenshots

« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:16:51 AM by Hima » Logged

RizzoR
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 04:05:36 AM »

Was a little slow to get into it, but really started to enjoy once more monsters were introduced to it!

I was, however, getting frustrated by the lack of common drops. Also made a few mistakes in guessing what a 3-match would morph into, so perhaps some kind of guide or dossier that fills up as you create monsters to use a prompt would be useful.

Sound effects and music were great! I enjoyed listening to the music, but it might be worth doing just a little editing to cut out the section just before it loops again.

Really nice game. Might go play it again now!

Hima
Level 4

OM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 04:12:32 AM »

Thank you! The game does take some time to get into it. Things start to get more challenging when you fill half of the report.

Speaking of which, there is a list of creatures and their ranking that you can check anytime. It's the report button on the left. Maybe I should have pointed it out in the tutorial  Embarrassed

And thanks for the comment on sound and music! I'll see if I can edit the looping part to make the loop smoother.

crazysun
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 08:58:10 AM »

Nice html5 version !
Anfex
Level 0

as Antonio Felaco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 09:16:11 AM »

Hey I just played your game and like already someone said, the music is really pleasant but I would suggest to improve the ending/start part to avoid to hear the looping.

The game is nice even if I can't get the unique special thing about it. Did you do it for fun, or are you planning to make money from it?
mrBlack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 10:27:30 AM »

The game looks really pretty.  And, it plays smoothly.

I'd prefer if you only had to click on the blocks to drop them.

I ran into a visual error (I'm using Chrome).  The boundary lines of your sprite sheets are showing (they appear as a greyish color).  I've had the same problem with my HTML5 games, my problems showed up when I was attempting to draw a sprite in a none whole number location.

Dev Log: Lejendary Dev Log
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic