Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411196 Posts in 69314 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: feakk

March 18, 2024, 10:34:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadGame ClubTIGS Game Club: Dark Souls (New New Game?)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: TIGS Game Club: Dark Souls (New New Game?)  (Read 1720 times)
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« on: October 18, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »

Gonna start a new character today, going for that STR/FTH build that I saw my buddy do. That's just awe-inspiring. And while I'm not super big on chinking or min-maxing, and won't be using my first/main character for this club, I may make a couple of powerup exceptions or something. My last now-terminated run with a sorcery build kinda encouraged that, perhaps.

I'll probably be using human form and summoning more in the early game, invading more in the later game. Besides, given invasions now and the likelihood they're chinking... it doesn't seem like quite so bad an idea.

I really want to test out that Pendant theory again - I rang the first bell before I killed Petrus, and when I went and absolved my sin, Rhea did NOT forgive me. Or her two other dudes. That's as far as that went.

New chars only!

Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 03:14:02 PM »

the problem with the idea behind this thread is that there is already a 60 page dark souls thread, right in games  Shrug

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic