This is looking great! any chance of a brief write up on how you achieved this?
Yes, I'll probably just release the source code of the prototype on Github. Right now it's a total mess and I won't be cleaning it up before the end of compo but will surely do at a later date.
Looks hilarious how they just throw themselfs into air.
I plan to turn jumpers into ragdolls during the jump for even more hilarity. :-)
But first thing first. Currently the game has no goal apart from watching the little men fly and crash on the ground. So before the compo ends I'll try to implement:
- basic game rules
- the winner is the player that makes the best jump within a limited time
- multi-obstacle levels
- a kind of tournament mode where the winner is declared after a series of levels
- various obstacles - currently I think of:
- electric fences
- pools of water
- dog pits
- ventilation ducts
- some narrow platforms
- player configuration screen
- proper graphics (this is going to be a PITA)