Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:33:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral(i.) speakers of truth ~ game over. feedback?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Print
Author Topic: (i.) speakers of truth ~ game over. feedback?  (Read 16134 times)
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »

I suspect that Lauchsuppe has been handing out the tokens

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2012, 04:48:53 PM »

I said in my statement of truth that I would never kill again. However, with the recent discovery of the lie tokens, it is understandable that you would mistrust me...

Sadly, sometimes truth will not stand brazen and bold. For Truth to exist, Trust must exist. I can only ask you to trust in the truth I have given.
Lauchsuppe
Level 3

hruabp

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2012, 04:50:54 PM »

Blademasterbobo, your aggressive behaviour is highly suspicious. Even moreso, since I already stated that I'm an innocent and loyal speaker of truth. There's no reason to suspect me at this point. Where does your mistrust come from? Are you even an intriguer from the dark side?
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »

We know for a fact that some people can lie, Lauchsuppe. Skepticism is not unreasonable.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2012, 07:14:33 PM »

My mistrust stems from the fact that the only really suspicious people left, in my book, are you, crowe, Inanimate, and Ashkin. Ashkin and Inanimate basically have another day to work their shit out, so we'll see what happens tomorrow, but you're completely unaccounted for. Crowe just gave us some pretty valuable information, so I think he's much less likely to be disloyal than you.

You conveniently forgetting that people have a way to lie, along with your defensiveness, make me even more distrustful of you.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2012, 07:18:32 PM »

I pray that I can receive salvation tonight, by way of admitting my crime... if I do not, than I accept my death gladly. I'd rather die than live unredeemed.
Ashkin
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »

If my forgiveness fails to work tonight, then I will lose faith in Inanimate entirely. I do not seek to waste my time on those who only pretend to be repentant.
Nitro Crate
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2012, 07:28:13 PM »

Nitro stares blankly at crowe. A pause, and his gaze turns to his axe. Another pause, and he takes another long blank look at crowe, then, immediately points to Lauschuppe.

You are a bad liar!

LAUSHUPPE IS NOT AN INNOCENT & LOYAL SPEAKER OF THE TRUTH.
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2012, 03:33:06 AM »

Speaking of people who aren't innocent and/or loyal, Glyph was not an innocent and loyal speaker of truth. Glyph seemed to think Tanner wasn't either, but I'm not willing to risk my life on his hypotheses.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2012, 03:36:38 AM »

Tanner's dead anyways.

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2012, 03:56:31 AM »

Tanner's dead anyways.

The more liars that are dead, the more we can trust each other.
Lauchsuppe
Level 3

hruabp

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2012, 03:58:07 AM »

Nitro Crate, this was a huge mistake of yours. Your blind anger will only lead to your own death. I'm as innocent as I could be and even stated it before the last odd night. My defensiveness was to prevent such a cruel death. But it's already too late now.

Anyway, Crowe is still suspicious. Of course he'd know about those tokens if he was a liar. His bold sentence only said that there were, in fact, tokens. However, he might have been lying about the fact of using them. He could've told this right from the start, but he waited for a moment where he'd need a strong argument to deflect from the fact that he is indeed guilty. Crowe did not state that he is an innocent speaker of truth. I wonder, Blademasterbobo, why you would accuse me instead of him. Might it actually be that you and Crowe share an unholy bond?
Crowe, I believe you are the one who's sending those tokens. Crowe is not an innocent and loyal speaker of truth!
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2012, 04:15:22 AM »

Actually, since crow stated "I will always tell the truth" everything he says has the power of a bold statement. If he had the power to lie he would have said he was innocent by now. He said he didn't use the token and that he doesn't know who sent it, but that doesn't mean he's innocent.

I think you're wrong about him sending the tokens at least.

Also, quick question: Has anyone else received a token?
Lauchsuppe
Level 3

hruabp

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2012, 04:24:13 AM »

Oh shit, I must've overread that statement. Then, I guess, it's farewell my loyal brothers. May innocence remain.
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2012, 04:32:05 AM »

He might still be a liar. I had hoped he wasn't, because that would prove me innocent though Nitro's riddle, but now if he is it'll save you. Although you might be a liar, but Nitro will show that tomorrow as well. I should just stop over-analyzing it until the morning comes.
Lauchsuppe
Level 3

hruabp

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2012, 04:41:09 AM »

I think I was too much in a rush.Anyway, I still suspect crowe. However, a big fraction of my argumentation relied on that part.
crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2012, 07:57:13 AM »

You still accuse me after I risked my life to reveal the Liars' plot to you all? Fools! Do you still not know that Crowe is an innocent and loyal speaker of truth?
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »

Lauchsuppe could be using a token to lie about crowe being disloyal

crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2012, 07:48:56 PM »

Because some people have expressed silly disbelief to me, I will say it outright.

I am innocent and a speaker of truth.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2012, 06:51:28 PM »

The ground is the ground.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic