Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1038185 Posts in 41953 Topics- by 33577 Members - Latest Member: RyanRoach14

September 02, 2014, 03:41:33 AM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral(i.) speakers of truth ~ game over. feedback?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print
Author Topic: (i.) speakers of truth ~ game over. feedback?  (Read 8046 times)
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2012, 03:00:41 AM »

I took Inanimate's statement to mean he killed someone long ago, before this whole thing started.
crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2012, 11:22:25 AM »

Nitro, your games are becoming tiresome. You have called me out many times now. If you wish to present some evidence against me you are very much free to do so; otherwise, understand that you are merely aggravating a situation which you have no control over apart from blind murdering and killing.

In truth, brothers, I have something to reveal as well. There is someone sending out tokens with the ability to recruit others into the lying side. I know this because I have received one -- I did not use it, but I can indeed reveal its existence and effects. So do not trust others so easily, for they can at any time become an enemy of the people seeking to destroy the light of truth. All it takes is a seed of doubt, and a little lie, and they will become heathens to the cause.

I have never lied -- indeed, I swore not to. This is the truth, and you must all believe... or be destroyed.
Inanimate
Global Moderator
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2012, 03:32:09 PM »

Mokesmoe is correct. I killed many years ago, when I was a foolish youth.

Tokens? Are they one-use, or can they be used many times? And do you know who gave it to you? Can you think of any way to trace it back?
crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2012, 03:36:15 PM »

I don't know whether you can reuse them to join the enemy, but I do know that they will win everyone alive is a Liar and holds a token, so for that reason I believe they must have a way of getting more. I do not know who sent it to me... but I have an idea on the subject, which I will share with you all presently.
Lauchsuppe
Level 2

hruabp

View Profile Email
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2012, 03:56:16 PM »

Lucky us, who are innocent and loyal speakers of truth. Anyway, this makes things rather complicated. I start to mistrust anyone but myself. I wonder, whether our statements regarding our loyalty and innocence were worth anything, if people aren't neccesarily liars from the start.
Inanimate, is there a way for you to prove that you will never harm an innocent speaker of truth in the future?
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »

I suspect that Lauchsuppe has been handing out the tokens

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Noir Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Inanimate
Global Moderator
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2012, 04:48:53 PM »

I said in my statement of truth that I would never kill again. However, with the recent discovery of the lie tokens, it is understandable that you would mistrust me...

Sadly, sometimes truth will not stand brazen and bold. For Truth to exist, Trust must exist. I can only ask you to trust in the truth I have given.
Lauchsuppe
Level 2

hruabp

View Profile Email
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2012, 04:50:54 PM »

Blademasterbobo, your aggressive behaviour is highly suspicious. Even moreso, since I already stated that I'm an innocent and loyal speaker of truth. There's no reason to suspect me at this point. Where does your mistrust come from? Are you even an intriguer from the dark side?
Inanimate
Global Moderator
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »

We know for a fact that some people can lie, Lauchsuppe. Skepticism is not unreasonable.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2012, 07:14:33 PM »

My mistrust stems from the fact that the only really suspicious people left, in my book, are you, crowe, Inanimate, and Ashkin. Ashkin and Inanimate basically have another day to work their shit out, so we'll see what happens tomorrow, but you're completely unaccounted for. Crowe just gave us some pretty valuable information, so I think he's much less likely to be disloyal than you.

You conveniently forgetting that people have a way to lie, along with your defensiveness, make me even more distrustful of you.

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Noir Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
Inanimate
Global Moderator
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2012, 07:18:32 PM »

I pray that I can receive salvation tonight, by way of admitting my crime... if I do not, than I accept my death gladly. I'd rather die than live unredeemed.
Ashkin
Level 10

king of kings

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »

If my forgiveness fails to work tonight, then I will lose faith in Inanimate entirely. I do not seek to waste my time on those who only pretend to be repentant.
Nitro Crate
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2012, 07:28:13 PM »

Nitro stares blankly at crowe. A pause, and his gaze turns to his axe. Another pause, and he takes another long blank look at crowe, then, immediately points to Lauschuppe.

You are a bad liar!

LAUSHUPPE IS NOT AN INNOCENT & LOYAL SPEAKER OF THE TRUTH.
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2012, 03:33:06 AM »

Speaking of people who aren't innocent and/or loyal, Glyph was not an innocent and loyal speaker of truth. Glyph seemed to think Tanner wasn't either, but I'm not willing to risk my life on his hypotheses.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2012, 03:36:38 AM »

Tanner's dead anyways.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic