Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:36:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesNatural Selection 2
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Natural Selection 2  (Read 3031 times)
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 04:06:46 PM »

Nillo is SO SCARED of being pwned 24/7 NILLo I pown noobs like you for breakfast i do not sleep until i have gibbed at least 20 'NILLOO"s as i bring the crosshair to your surprised face and pull the TRIGGER i hear you miles and miles away piss your european pants while the QUAKE 3 ANONUNCER yells erotically HEAD SHOT I will headshot you every day Nillo FEAR the cOMPETtition You a re a COWARD I cannot SLEEP unless I headshot little baby noobs like you CRY "OP" and Wall"hack" I know where you are and I can hear you running Nillo but I have TRUE HUNTER HINSTINCTS and I will always find you and headshot you and lick your sweet tasty GIBS GET FRAGGED NOOB so yeah you better STAY AWAY from Ns2 you are RIGHT in fearing this game because YOU COULD'NT even TRY to take IT it will demolish you, your FEEBLE self esteem will be REDUCED TO NAUGHT in the VACUUM of my SKILLZ as I tear you limb from limd while you desperately hold the "S" key but you are TOO SLEOW  because YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS and it is HARD to walk with all that shit in your pants then I bite your stcortum off an endless cycle of LIFE and DEATH (your death) pwned NOOB here is a good game with bots for you: HOPE you find that relaxing but us REAL g8mers live on ADRENIALINE and FRAGS. GIBs. HeadsHOTS which you are unable to do as your hands are WEAK and UNCOORDINATED, you CLOCK the mouse but your finger is so weak it DOES NOT push the button deep enough which is actually POSITIVE because oyur aim is SO BAD you wouldve missed anyway so you at least SAVE AMMO so your teammates can pick it up when you INNEVITABLYT DIE your kd ratio n is probably 0 200 and 199 of those is me and the last one is YOU SUICIDING because you think it is THE ONLY ESCAPE from me but I WILL SPAWN CAMP your shitty noob ASS and pwn it SO bad you will not be able to type "/suuicide help im babby" fast enough RUN nillo and HIDE and CRY for it s the only thing you can do PWNED
theRayDog
Level 0

There is no spoon.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 12:27:25 PM »

Monster King essentially hits the nail on the head, as always Sire.

It's a fucking video game. Too hard for you? I thought games were getting dumbed down all the time? Just admit you're not smart enough to learn how to play video games and go watch TV or something. I heard it doesn't have any rules.
SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »

Monster King essentially hits the nail on the head, as always Sire.

It's a fucking video game. Too hard for you? I thought games were getting dumbed down all the time? Just admit you're not smart enough to learn how to play video games and go watch TV or something. I heard it doesn't have any rules.

Honestly, I just think that maybe he should look for a different genre. You don't buy multiplayer FPS for the singleplayer mode. I play FPS like a pro, but personally, I'm not that interested because I played a lot of Nuclear Dawn, which is kind of similar (FPS with a strategy component).

Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 01:21:03 PM »

I think... I need to try this.
deathtotheweird
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »

Honestly, I just think that maybe he should look for a different genre. You don't buy multiplayer FPS for the singleplayer mode.

speak for yourself. there are a ton of multiplayer only games that are quite enjoyable against bots.

why should those with low skill or bad internet connections not be able to enjoy a certain game? when I was much younger and didn't have great internet I used to play Unreal Tournament and Quake 3 and Age of Empires 2 against bots. I enjoyed those games, but couldn't play them online. it was fine, I was content with bots. I understood that it probably wasn't the best way to play those games, but I had fun and that's all that matters to me.

I understand the cost and overall logistics over programming bots. that's a valid argument, any other is just dogshit. there is no reason to not put bots into a game if you can afford to and there is reasonable demand. adding bots does not detract from anyone's experience of the game, it can only add to the experience of those who don't or can't play online.
SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 05:02:24 PM »

Personally, I never played against bots, since it didn't feel to me like a "real game" if I was playing versus bots. I'm a play-to-win type, and bots feel like I'm playing to an empty room. I have no problem with singleplayer games, but multiplayer games are usually more fun if there are other players.

I don't oppose putting bots in, though... it's kind of like the decision to not add a car camera in Grid 2 -  it's not necessary, per se, but it's nice to have.

Dragonmaw
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 05:30:12 PM »

NS2 is so much better than Nuke Dawn
The Monster King
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 06:13:18 PM »

personally, i only play chess against bots because im terrified of people and new situations
Graham-
Level 10

ftw

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 04:03:31 AM »

People owned me so hard multiplayer UT, the first time, I thought the Universe must be joking.
theRayDog
Level 0

There is no spoon.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 11:05:34 AM »

personally, i only play chess against bots because im terrified of people and new situations

I only play tic tac toe against bots so that nobody has to win or lose and get their feelings hurt
The Monster King
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 11:24:35 PM »

i finally played it

was sweet but looks like aliens are much less noob friendly than marines!! they can kill you much easier than you can them
theRayDog
Level 0

There is no spoon.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 07:49:45 AM »

i finally played it

was sweet but looks like aliens are much less noob friendly than marines!! they can kill you much easier than you can them

thas because 4liens ar3 only for 3lite gamers you fuckin noob get back to marine what you need rifles to do your killing for you ill fade up on you bitch
theSchap
Level 0

Sleepwalker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 08:18:30 AM »

I played this game quite a bit back when it was a mod. Are there any glaring updates or changes? I found the game quite entertaining. Although playing it with my college roommate made any game more fun.
PompiPompi
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 09:13:48 AM »

The mod was NS1, IIRC

Master of all trades.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic