Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 03:43:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallTeleglitch is out now!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Teleglitch is out now!  (Read 5968 times)
sublinimal
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 12:51:08 PM »

I tried out the demo. Brought back memories of Cyberdogs, Tapan Kaikki and similar games, but it's modernized enough to have appeal beyond mere nostalgy. A captivating atmosphere, pacing that creates addiction, plus some neat mechanics like combining weapons. Could use some nervous-sounding music, though.

I heard about the bugs and the lack of a save function even in the full version. These are things that are keeping me from buying it on Desura. I don't have as much time for marathoning games nowadays, which is a dangerous combination with game-breaking bugs.

Otherwise I'm already convinced it's worth the price, and I even recommended it to some friends.
makerimages
Level 2

Makerimages Studios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 05:34:00 AM »

Teleglitch is in this months estonian [digi] magazine on page 67. Awesome guys!

Makerimages-Its in the pixel
draconiansolo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 04:10:08 PM »

I have to say it.
Best game ever.
Everything is perfect... I read people complaining about using two buttons to fire the gun but I find it really nice because it feels like firing a gun is a more complex task than trowing fists, which feels very coherent with the survival thing. The sound is great, I love the way you guys used noise to define spaces. The item merging systems are really fun to figuring out as well. Also, the way the ammunition is balanced to make you think before firing your gun is very fitting.
It is so pretty it hurts. Tears of Joy
For me, this game is definitively a classic.
oyog
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 08:40:20 AM »

Just saw on RPS Teleglitch got picked up by Paradox. Congrats!

Can't wait for the Die More edition (even though I still haven't made it past level four.)
Kekskiller
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »

What's the deal with the Die More Edition? I beat the original game twice so I wonder if it's just some actual new content (which I'd totally play) or just some small additional stuff?
epcc
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 07:22:21 PM »

It's a really huge update. We've been working on it since January almost full time.
Several new levels, a huge amount of new combinations/items and AI that doesn't suck.
Also, we'll try to make levels 5-10 actually harder than 1-5.

Kekskiller
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2013, 01:49:12 AM »

That sounds pretty good! Though I kind of liked the AI's circling as it was sucky enough to trick me more than often. Very well, I'm looking forward to it.
makerimages
Level 2

Makerimages Studios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2013, 08:36:57 AM »

This is in the [digi] magazine again, page 20

Makerimages-Its in the pixel
Phasma Felis
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 03:42:52 PM »

So I just played the old demo and loved it, and I'd like to give the devs some money now. Is there any legal way at the moment to pay for and start playing the full old version, or am I stuck waiting for Die More to release? I'd like to either preorder Die More and get the original to play 'til Die More drops, or else buy the original and get the automatic Die More upgrade.

(I have had so much fun trying to figure out where to ask this question. There's no contact link on the Teleglitch home page, just Facebook, Twitter, and Paradox Forum links. Nobody's answered (the many) questions on their Facebook in months, I don't use Twitter, the forum link is broken, when I found and registered for the forum myself I discovered that you can't post for a week after registering, when I emailed the forum admin I got a robo-mail telling me to contact Paradox support instead, and when I emailed Paradox support I got a robo-mail telling me they don't work weekends.)
epcc
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 07:39:52 AM »

It's currently impossible to buy the old edition. Just wait 10 days.
Sorry for the contact confusion, I hope it gets sorted out before the release.

Kekskiller
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2013, 12:44:37 AM »

Awesome, I got the Die More Edition cause I bought the original game! Many thanks for that.

Also, I'm gonna die now. Wish me luck!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic