Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:07:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHammerwatch - On Steam the 12th
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22
Print
Author Topic: Hammerwatch - On Steam the 12th  (Read 173575 times)
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2013, 10:16:15 AM »

You saw it before me! I was late to the party, Myran texted me about it a while ago too.
It's excellent, I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life.

I'm gonna make a little bigger update a bit later, show some boss graphics and also present the warlock (again) and some stuff.

Seiseki
Level 5

Starmancer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2013, 10:27:47 AM »

Congrats! Looking forward to playing it on steam! :D

jmcmorris
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2013, 11:15:10 AM »

Congrats! Glad to see this get greenlit.

Martin 2BAM
Level 10

@iam2bam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2013, 01:13:24 PM »

Congratulations! I had no doubts that this would get greenlit Smiley

Working on HeliBrawl
Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »

Congrats on getting greenlit

jO
Level 4

Adventure awaits!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2013, 02:17:46 AM »

Yes, congratulations!  Gentleman

Very well deserved

Suicider
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2013, 12:45:38 AM »

I have some trouble running the demo on linux with mono. Just after the second bridge on the first floor the game freezes and starts to allocate lots of memory. After a while the game just crashes but does not create any error.txt. Here's the stack trace: http://pastebin.com/LZ8iLQWz.
Hope this helps!

Cheers
WasketTheSmellerOfDanger
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2013, 12:51:53 PM »

Me and my friend have been having issues connecting to each others game. We try to join we put the host name in, and every time it says "wouldn't resolve host name". how do you fix this.
Eldboll
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: April 30, 2013, 03:17:02 AM »

Congratz on getting greenlit dudes, you really deserve it! I played it a few weeks ago, really solid stuff so far. Couldn't get multiplayer to work, which is the part I'm most stoked about, but still. SOLID!

Keep at it, I want to play as the warlock!

08--n7.r6-79.84
Level 8

You can call me 08.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: May 02, 2013, 05:29:18 AM »

The only question that does not give me fall asleep is "when I see the savepoints in the game???" I mean that I want to continue to play from dungeon in which i played the last time!

melos han-tani
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: May 02, 2013, 02:18:49 PM »

Hipshot, have you written anywhere the process of getting greenlit, the events that helped spur enough popular vote? I think it might be useful to compile a list of "Greenlight success" stories somewhere.

Working on Anodyne 2! https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=65359.0 Made Anodyne, Even the Ocean, All Our Asias
eigenbom
Level 10

@eigenbom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: May 02, 2013, 03:28:28 PM »

congradumaltionsongreenlighting!

Satiel
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 08, 2013, 08:27:14 AM »

Maaaaaan, I'm really digging this game.
Hammerwatch is incredibly fun and congrats on getting greenlit guys!

We put up a small spotlight on the game to help spread the word, check it out guys and congrats again! :D

Evan.Greenwood
Level 0

Indie Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: May 08, 2013, 11:46:26 AM »

Congrats on getting this Greenlit!!

I love the tiny characters and all the smashing/looting. Gameplay I can get behind!
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 10, 2013, 04:12:26 AM »

There will be nothing called "Easy" in this game!

This is obviously a Heroes of Might and Magic II homage. Let's see if it gets implemented too =)

I haven't posted here for a while, because I'm trying to focus as much as possible to finish up the rest of the larger levels, I have two or three more to go on Act 4.

Congratz on getting greenlit dudes, you really deserve it! I played it a few weeks ago, really solid stuff so far. Couldn't get multiplayer to work, which is the part I'm most stoked about, but still. SOLID!

Keep at it, I want to play as the warlock!

The warlock will be in with a possible next beta update. Hmm, yea, the MP, a lot of people have issues with that, the MP process might be a bit to old school... It's like playing Warcraft 2 online.

The only question that does not give me fall asleep is "when I see the savepoints in the game???" I mean that I want to continue to play from dungeon in which i played the last time!

Don't worry, there will be saves in the full version.

Hipshot, have you written anywhere the process of getting greenlit, the events that helped spur enough popular vote? I think it might be useful to compile a list of "Greenlight success" stories somewhere.

No, I haven't written anything about it but I would like. I'm just afraid I might come of as a dick saying that we haven't really been doing much at all. You can view the stats until I write something though...

« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:57:09 AM by Hipshot » Logged

Konidias
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: May 10, 2013, 08:41:25 AM »

That's a monstrous amount of yes to no votes. Congrats! Smiley

Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2013, 02:03:21 AM »

Yea, that's a good yes/no ratio. I don't know what more famous projects gets, but we are well above average on that stat at least and that one feels pretty important too.

The two most steep curves I've seen in the stats counter there to the right with all items, I believe belongs to Surgeon Simulator and AVGN, I think the latter one came in and got greenlight in like a week, James Rolfe probably pulled 50k votes in a couple of days...

orgasrick
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2013, 05:47:15 AM »

This game is incredible. i cant believe how well its done. congrats on getting greenlit. when i first laid my eyes on the video i had no doubt that this would be a success.

i havent had this much fun on a multiplayer dungeon crawler since the gauntlet games. you can feel the craftsmanship.
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2013, 08:37:21 AM »

It's interesting looking at the youtube stats, the Greenlight trailer is up in almost 50k views, but YT doesn't count views from inside steam as far as I know (some valve guy wrote about it), so I guess the actual view count might be +20-30k or something. My previous highest ranked YT clip was the Daikatana intro, it's at like 10k views.

Zoju
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 13, 2013, 12:37:51 PM »

Loving the game so far! Definitely buying it when it comes out. There are so few really good dungeon crawlers out there.

Do you guys take suggestions or ideas? In that case, I'll write them down well, maybe draw some illustrations, and send them over.

Keep up the good work!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic