Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411278 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:11:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHammerwatch - On Steam the 12th
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22
Print
Author Topic: Hammerwatch - On Steam the 12th  (Read 173599 times)
Ozymandias
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 22, 2013, 05:54:49 PM »

I registered just to post this because I've been following your game waiting to buy it on Steam but anyway...

You could use the symbol of the shop to represent the number. For example it would look like this for star (combo?):
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2013, 03:17:40 AM »

I registered just to post this because I've been following your game waiting to buy it on Steam but anyway...

You could use the symbol of the shop to represent the number. For example it would look like this for star (combo?):

Do that pixel perfect and see how much space it would use =)
Good idea else, to level up the symbol kinda, if this had been a modern game I would have used service stripes or something as a level symbol for shops...

Polyphonic Entity
Level 0

Melting Brains With Sound Waves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2013, 06:40:01 AM »

That's potentially even more confusing to gamers imho.
Tatazilla
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 25, 2013, 09:17:21 PM »

I stream this game all the time on Twitch Tongue Streaming atm right now!

Swifty
Level 2

Must Keep Walking.

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 26, 2013, 12:08:56 AM »

Watched your videos and the game looks great Smiley The multiplayer looks very smooth and the graphics all tie into a tight visual style, very impressive and congrats on the Greenlight, it was very much deserved!

Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 29, 2013, 11:38:20 PM »

Yogscast played HW yesterday, it's crazy, I think the video with most views (except for the trailer) before was like 500 views, this is at 240k, in just like, uh... 20h

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 02:14:28 AM by Hipshot » Logged

Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 30, 2013, 09:09:02 AM »

Ok, we just updated the beta, with a lot of fixes and things. Still, act1.

http://www.hammerwatch.com/builds/hammerwatch_beta_1.02.zip

I'm gonna write a better post a bit later, pressed for time right now, here's a quick list:

*Added Warlock class, chain lightning and poison dagger.
*Saving, in MP and SP.
*Drop-in join if you were disconnected.
*Updated menus and such.
*Added color variations to all classes and updated their skins a bit.
*Added Easier/Medium/Hard
*Random events added to levels, currently only moving around keys and flower enemies to different locations.
*Switched the speed potion into a rejuvenation potion, which restores mana and life to 100%
*Added a "vendor coin" collectable, which gives you reduced prizes in all stores, the more you collect the more rebate you will have, they are scattered all over the act, should be 5 on every level.

sunnder
Level 0

Scorch Arena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: May 30, 2013, 01:59:58 PM »

I played the beta download and must say that I love it. The graphics and gameplay both feel extremely polished and it's definitely a game to which I could lose many hours and not realize it. My only gripe is that the dungeons feel overly long. Maybe that was intended, but my personal thought is that it would be more addicting if each dungeon was shorter so that the satisfying feeling of "beating a dungeon" comes more frequently.

"In any case you mustn't confuse a single failure with a final defeat." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
NachtkARTer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 30, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »

Ok, I haven't gotten through ALL the Pages but are there chances for a Mac demo?

Nevertheless - I bookmarked this, count me official as "want to have this"-Person xD
I really like the art style, and gameplay looks absolutely fun! =)

Frankstar
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 30, 2013, 03:12:01 PM »

OMG !
WE Loved it !
Just played the Demo and its fantastic.
Ok, ok, we are old Diablo Hellfire Fan but anyway a great game !

Few Problems with Multiplayer Saving (after Host or any Player disconnected)
Sometimes after Reconnect Monsters doesnt attack.

Likes The Bonus Act too Wink

Make a Kickstarter or pre purchase !
Your Game is it totally worth.

Shut up and take my money Wink
Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2013, 12:27:53 AM »

Congrats on finding the first of several bonuslevels in the game =)

And about that macdemo, probably not a proper mac demo, but you can play it on mac with mono.

The yogscast curve... a nice mountain for the palla to climb

Basher
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: May 31, 2013, 08:19:42 AM »

Check out Hipshot on our podcast, theMulticast. Great guy, awesome guest. Can't wait for Hammerwatch!

http://biasbear.com/podcast-hammerwatch-with-hipshot/

Basher
theMulticast Podcast
www.BiasBear.com
NachtkARTer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 31, 2013, 02:53:03 PM »

And about that macdemo, probably not a proper mac demo, but you can play it on mac with mono.

Sounds new to me.
I already tried it with Wineskin Wrapper, but that didn't work out well.
Regarding Mono I only found out about that one: http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html
If thats the right one - I guess the Runtime isn't enough, so would I need the SDK or the MonoDev?

Duntazmebro
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 31, 2013, 09:18:53 PM »

Amazing amazing amazing game. Love everything about it. Can't wait for the full version.
Polyphonic Entity
Level 0

Melting Brains With Sound Waves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2013, 06:19:20 AM »

Will the player avatars be replaced with racing cars next update ?
Connor
Level 8

Smooth talker, musician. Loves all things 70s.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2013, 12:05:45 PM »

@Hello I Haz Music Smiley
i dont know if that was a serious or metaphorical question O_O;

Firearrow games
www.firearrowgames.net

blitzkampfer:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=52009.msg1280646#msg1280646

too bad eggybooms ents are actually men in paper mache suits and they NEED to be agile
SeanTL
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2013, 12:17:16 PM »

Hey there Hipshot and Myran, I seem to have an issue. On my computer, the shadows mess up the game. Meaning I can only see the base of the level, no monsters, no players, nothing but the walls and floor. I have to force "Shadow Quality" to zero in the config.xml file. Even after this, I feel parts are still missing, like the money of players in the TAB Minimap.

Here are my specs:
16GB DDR3
GTX 670M 1.5GB DDR5
2.7GHz Intel I7
Windows 7 Home Premium X64

It does not generate any form of error file either. The only fix I have found is to force the shadow quality to zero. Just wanted to point this out.
Myran
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 01, 2013, 01:11:13 PM »

That shadow issue should be fixed in the latest version, http://www.hammerwatch.com/builds/hammerwatch_beta_1.03.zip
Jekotia
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2013, 03:21:13 PM »

Copy+paste from the Steam Greenlight discussion boards for Hammerwatch
If you know what IRC is, and how it's typically used for game communities, skip to the end of this post for connection info.

For those that aren't familiar with IRC, it's an old but popular technology for text-only online chat rooms. Very accessible, customizable, and requires no user registration. It's commonly used by game communities to facilitate open discussions about the game in question, and anything else the community is interested in discussing among one-another. It's also great for finding people to play with, without having to plan it days before-hand on something like a discussion forum. It's important to remember that people often 'idle' in IRC. They might glance at the window for it from time to time to see if there's anything of interest, and otherwise seem to not be there. This is common, so if you're new to IRC, don't be discouraged!

I've created and registered #hammerwatch on http://www.globalgamers.net/ (irc.globalgamers.net) for just such purposes. You can connect to it with an IRC client, or through Globalgamers' web chat.

Note: If the developers of Hammerwatch wish to adopt it, I will gladly transfer the channel registration. It's also currently being used semi-regularly, for Hammerwatch, by the denizens of #firefall, so it's not completely dead at the time of creation.
DynoShad
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 01, 2013, 04:56:55 PM »

Hello, I just wanted to say I LOVE this game and was wondering what will it cost? Also do I have to pre-order to get the editor? Sorry if people have asked this a million times but just wondering! Smiley  Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Right

Also here is a link to one of mu videos of this game!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic