Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:50:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsCrossCode - Devlog | Latest: Steam 0.4 Release
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: CrossCode - Devlog | Latest: Steam 0.4 Release  (Read 16348 times)
Thecoolestnerdguy
Level 2

while(!succeed) try();

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2013, 04:55:34 AM »

So hyped for techdemo ++...

Sad minecraft didnt copyright squares
R.D.
Level 2

Making a game about balls. Yepp.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2013, 02:23:02 PM »

TechDemo++ is out now!

Play it here:
www.cross-code.com

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2013, 02:27:13 PM »

Wekkly Update #13!

What are the next steps after the TechDemo? Find it out in our new blog post!

Link: Click

Also if you haven't already check out the the TechDemo++!

devMidgard
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2013, 03:15:34 PM »

Wow this game is truly amazing, I did play it and really had fun with the puzzles. Specially with the ones where you need to be in front of a robot and then move fast for the bullet to hit a switch.

Really fun, keeping an eye for see how this goes!

PS: I like the shooting mechanic too!
R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »

@devMidgard
Thanks! We plan to add more puzzle elements as we work on the game.

@Topic
We got Pathfinding! You can't hide from the mice anymore!

Link: Click on Me! Weekly Update #14

zede05
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »

What you have right now is already very nice. I like the animations and the aiming mechanic. I wonder if you tried manual jumping? I guess I just don't like auto jump too much since I can't really control it.

Have you thought about adding more action bits? I like the puzzles in this game, but it'd be nice to also see some action with this aiming mechanic.

Great job!  Beer!

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 06:22:17 AM »

Ha one of the guys from Planet Explorers writes here :D

Yes we got a lot questions about manual jumping but we want to control the jumping more. One of the reasons is the height. Think if you can manual jump and throw a ball. It would make things even more complex. Basically jumping is like Zelda where you run of cliff and auto-jump.

Yes we will add more action! Check out our blog for information about it: www.radicalfishgames.com

Close combat along with different types of enemies and a "element mode" which we want to feature at a later point.

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2013, 06:24:04 AM »

CrossCode might get the chance to be at E3. If you want to see the game at E3 simpyl vote for us over at: indiescrashe3.com

Our game can be voted here: Vote for us so we can go to E3

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2013, 02:34:14 PM »

Weekly Update #15!

We talked a lot about the skill- and level-system. We also made some changes to the editor we use to make the maps and such!

Link: Link!

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2013, 11:56:40 AM »

It's bin a long time!

We thought it would be nice to start posting our weekly updates here again, since are starting to get new features done on a regular base now.

Our lattest weekly is all about our new character and the element mode so check it out!

Link: Click Me

Fervir
Level 4

JustLikeMakeGame

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2013, 01:26:40 PM »

I was linked to your demo a long time ago, and I was just amazed at how well made the game is.
The levels of polish are through the roof.
And the gameplay is really fun with tight controls.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this game goes.

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2013, 11:35:58 PM »

Thanks a lot Smiley

Today we another weekly update! We introduce the all-new level system with a fresh overhaul of the GUI design. Also we integrated a chat system which runs in parallel to the game so you can bash enemies while these messages pop up (You can read them later in the pause menu if you missed something).

Check out this Link: Click dat

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2013, 01:32:59 PM »

Hey there!

We got a new weekly update for you!
This week we have some new facial expressions and a lot of planning towards the first real demo was made.

Link: Click Me!

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2013, 02:19:55 AM »

It's pretty hot, but we still sit in our rooms and work on CrossCode. We just dropped the Weekly Update #25! In it tell you a bit about our internal milestone set for the 25th (which is really soon).

Link: On me ye shall click

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 02:16:51 PM »

We're back from vacation!

And we have lots of stuff to show you. We reached our mid-year milestone and started a new milestone for autumn! We also reveal the names of the first 3 characters you meet in the game.

Checkout out the update via this link: CLICK!

Lachsen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2014, 02:10:22 PM »

I there!  Gentleman

Yeah, I'm also from RadicalFishGames.
You haven't heard from us for some time, but we continued working on CrossCode.

And now we released a video with everything we did in 2013.
So we thought that might be interesting for you:

clockwrk_routine
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2014, 02:38:04 PM »

hey good work, combat looks fun, main character reminds me of xenosaga girl.
TobiasW
Level 8

This can only end brilliantly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2014, 06:15:29 AM »

Hey there! I just played the TechDemo. Marvellous! The amount of polish flown into the tech-demo are amazing - everything looks nice and it feels really good to run, jump and throw energy balls. Sound effects fit well, and I quite like the music too!

It took me forever to "solve" this: http://i.imgur.com/E9hYgB4.png - the walls on the right still looked too solid for me, haha. Apart from that - maybe a bit less tips? Some of these things would've been fun to figure out myself I think!

And, uh, how does the dodging work again? I clicked it away accidentally, but I thought it was right mouse button - which apparently didn't do anything for me. Is is only useable in certain situations?

(I didn't finish the demo because I accidentally pressed the "Back" button on my mouse and didn't want to play up to the fighting-for-real part again :/ )

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2014, 04:41:21 AM »

Maaaaaan, it has been a long time...

@TobiasW

Thanks a lot! There are actually less tips now, since the whole "message"-thingi is gone. Instead you have an NPC. You can talk to the NPC in case you don't know what to do Smiley

Dodging is done be pressing the right mouse button while moving. You can also use the Space bar, but this is now used for the special attacks so you might want to use the right mouse button instead.

I have such a mouse too, so I know the pain Tongue we might add some sort of alert that asks you if you really want to leave the page. However this could be annoying... We'll look into it for sure!

@Topic

I guess it is time that we get a bit more active again, so here we go...

We just finished the CrossWeek, where some of us went to work a full week only on CrossCode. The results are quite amazing and you can read about it in the latest CrossUpdate!

Link: Click on Me

Make sure to check it out!

R.D.
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2015, 05:15:24 PM »

Hey everyone!

He just updated the first post to provide a better insight in CrossCode and what it has to offers. We also want to post every update here on TigSource again starting from today!

6 Days ago we started a fundraiser to help kickstart CrossCode via IndieGogo. You can check out the campaign here:

Together with the crowdfunding we also added a new version which adds a whole set of new content:

• 2 new tracks added for the puzzle mode and the exploration area. Also all tracks have been slightly remixed.
  • The puzzle mode is now much larger and features 5 new rooms, a new layout and a completely new boss! be prepared for an old friend!
  • You can now use items! Buy or find items in the exploration area and use them via the new quick menu!
  • Rebalanced enemies in the exploration area to make it easier to level up. Also added a small quest to give you better equipment much sooner.
  • Added a change log interface that will tell you exactly what happened in each version.
  • For the duration of the crowd-funding, CrossCode also has a new widget in the title screen with the current funding stats
  • A lot of more fixes and changes!

Cheers!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic