Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:18:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosJamo - Pixel art for all! (3 years and still going strong)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Jamo - Pixel art for all! (3 years and still going strong)  (Read 30235 times)
Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 12:37:47 AM »

Man I really like your work. Awesome stuff  Panda

Thank you! I should have some more work to post soon, just finishing off some client projects.

poltroon
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 07:16:59 AM »

I had the pleasure of commissioning a small job from James. The art quality was of course brilliant, and James was real a delight to work with.

He delivered the work quickly and with great cheer. He communicated with me often to ensure that it was proceeding in the direction I needed.

Here's an artist with a very unique touch and great skill at animation -- you will not regret hiring his services for your project!
Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 07:45:26 AM »

I had the pleasure of commissioning a small job from James. The art quality was of course brilliant, and James was real a delight to work with.

He delivered the work quickly and with great cheer. He communicated with me often to ensure that it was proceeding in the direction I needed.

Here's an artist with a very unique touch and great skill at animation -- you will not regret hiring his services for your project!

Thanks, you are too kind! It was great working with you.

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2013, 11:43:06 AM »

A new walk cycle that I completed today. I feel like my animation is improving a lot recently.

Austiyn
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 02:02:50 PM »

You work is amazing.  Shocked
Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 02:55:50 AM »

You work is amazing.  Shocked

Thank you!

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 11:12:19 PM »

A test environment to go alongside my previous walk cycle post

divol13
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 10:26:26 PM »

I really like your style.
I wish play this horror game! Evil
Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 12:53:02 AM »

I really like your style.
I wish play this horror game! Evil

You never know, you might be able to soon!

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2013, 06:26:50 AM »

Hey Guys,

I recently completed work on a pixel art project that you may have heard of called Tax Evaders! Here is the Kotaku coverage http://kotaku.com/celebrate-paying-your-taxes-by-shooting-at-people-who-d-472582641 I'll post some images up when I have some ready, there are a ton floating around online though.

The game was designed to be played on the sides of buildings by passers by, and its a pretty awesome thing to see! Check out this video of it in action in New York

I've also been working on some other really exciting things, but I'm not too sure what I am allowed to show yet, and my personal work has had to go on the back burner, so not too much to post from that at the minute.

Hipshot
Level 2

GOTTA GO FAST!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 04:22:48 AM »

James have been working with us on Hammerwatch to create the large end bosses that we have (8 directions, several animations and such).

At first I wasn't sure that James could deliver the graphics that we needed - the look - since our game looks so different from a lot of his work. But he managed without problems and had no problems changing and adopting to our needs.

I would recommend this guy to other devs because of work speed, fair prices and quality work.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:30:41 AM by Hipshot » Logged

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 06:17:46 AM »

James have been working with us on Hammerwatch to create the large end bosses that we have (8 directions, several animations and such).

At first I wasn't sure that James could deliver the graphics that we needed - the look - since our game looks so different from a lot of his work. But he managed without problems and had no problems changing and adopting to our needs.

I would recommend this guy to other devs because of work speed, fair prices and quality work.

Thanks Hipshot, very kind words.

I really enjoyed working on your game, and can't wait to see it up for sale on Steam so I can fight those bosses!

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2013, 01:24:35 AM »

A few bits from a project I just completed called Takeshi's Tower. The requirement was to keep it within Famicom graphics restrictions, so no more than 12 colours on screen at one time from a VERY limited range!

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 10:57:05 PM »

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been bogged under a ton of projects, including trying to get my own up and running.

I have however updated my website, which has some new work on if you want to see it!

http://jamogames.com/

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2013, 02:00:43 AM »

Hey, I have started a devlog for a prototype that I'm making this week, come check it out!

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2013, 05:24:27 AM »

Sorry for the lack of updates, here is something new, some towers from a clients upcoming game, it should be pretty cool! I'm also free for some new projects now, so please do drop me an email or a tweet, or just reply in here!

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 01:21:15 AM »

It's been a while, so here is what I have been working on

Making a poster and album cover for the band ilovecolour

Helping to bring about the zombie apocalypse.

complete with it's own cast

Discovering ancient libraries

and people from forgotten civilisations.

Exploring new worlds

and glitching the universe.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-13-audio-adventure-three-monkeys-is-a-pc-rpg-for-the-visually-impaired-community
Not to mention making games, and getting a place at Eurogamer Indie Isle!

All in all, a good month.

WildFactor
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 05:31:41 AM »

Hooa nice pixel !
Smiley

Jamo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 05:36:48 AM »

Hooa nice pixel !
Smiley

Thanks, I'm glad you like my work! Always plenty more in the pipeline!

Rolkus
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2013, 05:52:20 PM »

I contacted Jamo Games for the main assets to my game. Absolutley elated with how quick and professional he was, not to mention affordably priced. He kept in contact and showed me his progress, confirming my satisfaction. Highly recommend him.

Bit suss hey, first post and I am giving someone praise. I originally saw this topic which gave me his contact details.

@rolkus

Crockets!
Break and Enter
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic