Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1027988 Posts in 41259 Topics- by 32877 Members - Latest Member: jsedano

July 29, 2014, 09:00:49 PM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGaming related youtube channels
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Gaming related youtube channels  (Read 1307 times)
GamerTurnip
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 10:55:01 AM »

Hey all!

I've been a big fan of the usual bunch Seananners, Hutch, Chilled chaos but have more recently been wanting to dabble in YouTube myself and so I'm going for it with a focus on games out of mainstream. I did initially start with GTA 4, Dishonored and a couple of other "crowd pleasers" but that really didn't make me happy!

What I'd like to do is create a Indie community focusing on all games out of mainstream and just to a little preview/review of them.

Hope you don't mind me linking but check it out, I've just put up my first "indie vid" playing Cantrip:
www.youtube.com/gamerturnip

If I can put anyone else videos on there don't hesitate to give me a shout, I know my tube is only small but it would be great to try and get your game out there Smiley

Cheers
koiwai
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 03:37:30 PM »

TheUberHunter (Game Hunter) - makes roguelike let's plays, funny and intelligent dude. Usually, he starts playing with no preliminary knowledge of the game.

ThePortalGuru
Level 8

Expect the funexpected

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 07:55:57 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeceasedCrab

I've always been a fan of DeceasedCrab.  He LPs a ton of fantastic indie gems, and his personality is generally likeable.

Mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 08:01:09 AM »

Watch the Super Replays by Gameinformer. This LP of Tail of the Sun in fucking great.

Super Replay: Tail of the Sun - Episode 1

biomechanic
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 10:29:34 AM »

I watched some of the shows you guys mentioned and two of them really grabbed me: Errant Signal and Sup, Holmes?
Big thanks to those who recommended them.

Hey Ash Whatcha Playin'?
I've been hearing about it for some time, but never really felt compelled to see it. Now I watched Sup, Holmes? with Anthony Burch and gave it a try. Turns out it's a pretty good comedy show.
WonderlandGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 12:22:34 PM »

A great little game history show on Machinima. http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWfMqbdv272gE

baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 10:08:51 PM »

NorthernLion
Miles/Maximilian of Assist Me and Yo! Videogames
Game Grumps
drunkenmaster227 <-love of obscure fighting games pointed me there

Lots of soundtrack pages.

Evan McClane
Level 10

:I

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »

brutalmoose - Does full reviews and shorter "Lightning Rounds" of various games

Ridley
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »

I'll stick to ones other people haven't mentioned, and leave out Let's Play channels:

Extra Credits (ExtraCreditz) posts there stuff here at a 2-week delay.

Egoraptor (egoraptor)...may never update his channel again, but his few Sequelitis videos are really enjoyable and in theory more will exist sooner or later.

The familiar Jon Tron (JonTronShow) does retro reviews, although with the advent of the let's play channel with egoraptor (Game Grumps) he's stopped updating regularly as well...

Caddicarus (Caddicarus) is the lovechild of Normal Boots and aspires to do some interesting retro reviews and things.

TGS network (The Game Station) does weekly podcasts and other things I don't pay attention too, hosted by Total Biscuit (TotalHalibut) Jesse Cox (OMFGcata) and Dodger (PressHeartToContinue), along with a random guest.

PressStartOnce (PressStartOnce) posts HD recordings of title screens, interesting enough.

Blake Robinson (dummeh) heads a project he calls the Synthetic Orchestra, wherein he makes virtual reorchestrations of video game music.

The Escapist (TheEscapistMagazine) puts out Zero Punctuation reviews on a one-week delay.

VGMusicoftheDay (VGMusicoftheDay) is exactly what it says on the tin, he's on #900 today.

Birgirpall (birgirpall) is a madman who plays videogames how they're not supposed to be played, for the lulz.

That's all I can think of.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic