The aim of this demo which is more like a tech demo considering the lack of balance changes. All these feedback you are giving will be taken into consideration. I'd also be really glad if you could send feedback to [email protected]
rather than this thread.@Greg Sergeant
1) We just released 3 testing levels and we are working on more interesting levels (especially for the demo)
2) Could you elaborate further?
3) How much guns can you hold?
4) It's just 3 levels, we have 27 other levels left to release with a lot more background information and story elements
5) As you said it's more Wolf/Doom-1 than later Dooms or Unreals. The fact that it's 2D makes it not require swimming or jumping@DustyDrake
Inability to dodge shots is something we are trying to resolve as it's been requested quite a few times
Which one of these options sound better?
-adding different reaction times and first shot times (first shot starts on cooldown) so the enemy comes after you, but doesnt immediately start shooting
-slowing down ALL enemy projectiles significantly
-increasing the damage a single enemy shot does to counter above
-increasing time between enemy attacks
-slowing down enemy movement speed