Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:53:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Filled] Logo for Dungeon Dashers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Filled] Logo for Dungeon Dashers  (Read 3548 times)
JigxorAndy
Level 6

Working on Dungeon Dashers

View Profile WWW
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:05:59 AM »

Thank you to everyone for your interest. The position has now been filled.

Name: Andy Sum
Email: [email protected]
Devlog: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24783.0

Hello! My name is Andy Sum and I've been working on a game for the past year called Dungeon Dashers.

Here is a screenshot:

And the website is here: http://www.dungeondashers.com

I'm in need of a new logo for the game which will be used on the title screen / main menu as well as for marketing purposes (such as the website). I'm looking for someone to create this logo in a unique style which matches the game. It should read "Dungeon Dashers".

The title screen has a resolution of 640x360. So the logo will need to fit at that size. If you're also capable of digitally painting over the logo once it's complete to create a higher resolution version (for printing, websites, etc) then that would be wanted as well - though this is not required.

The game itself doesn't have a strictly enforced color palette limitation, though it is similar to something like SNES. I do like dithering.

Inspiration/References
Here are some logos which I think are interesting.

I mainly like the impact this logo makes as well as the dithering and limited colors used. It is however more sci-fi.

A modern example that looks really awesome.

Overall cool looking.

Cool typeface.

The artist chosen must deliver work on a work-for-hire basis (all commercial rights purchased by me).

Payment will be via Paypal, artists from all countries and artistic backgrounds are welcome.

I prefer to pay at an hourly rate, but flat rates are possible too.

How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact me via email at [email protected] or by private message. Please include samples of your previous work (or a link to your portfolio) and your rates.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or reply to this post with any other questions you have about the project/job.

Best Regards,
-Andy
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:57:36 AM by JigxorAndy » Logged

Twitter / Dungeon Dashers: Website / Steam Store
Konidias
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:04:56 AM »

Nobody is jumping on this? If I had the logo making talent, I'd be all over this. Wizard

JigxorAndy
Level 6

Working on Dungeon Dashers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 03:05:19 PM »

Nobody is jumping on this? If I had the logo making talent, I'd be all over this. Wizard

I've had a bunch of emails regarding this post and ones on other sites. I haven't had a chance to reply to all of them yet, but I aim to at some stage. I've got one person who's concepting some stuff up now, probably going to go with him for the final logo too.

Twitter / Dungeon Dashers: Website / Steam Store
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 10:55:00 PM »

I'd toss you some mockups but it looks like you're already covered. What's the job pay though? For a job like this I'd typically charge $150.
Austiyn
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 03:10:09 PM »

Game looks nice.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic