Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:23:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsRequest a Tutorial
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]
Print
Author Topic: Request a Tutorial  (Read 182687 times)
indie11
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 17, 2015, 10:22:30 AM »

Could anyone do a simple tutorial for optimizing Unity PC games?  Shrug

have a look at this

http://www.slideshare.net/AlexanderDolbilov/google-i-o-2014

Thanks to the person who made this Wink

charlesartist
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: June 05, 2015, 07:50:53 AM »

Personally, I would like to see some Stencyl tutorials. It can make flash games, which are NOT a dead technology no matter what you've heard and it can port the game to every mobile device. Gamemaker too is awesome, glad there are tuts on that but can't make flash games for free. The flash games are a perfect vehicle for widely distributed try-before you buy for free games that can lead the player to buy the iphone/android version after he's played the free version, assuming the game is good quality of course.

Keops
Level 6

Pixellin' and Gamedev'n

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: August 09, 2015, 04:43:13 AM »

I'd like a tutorial on lowpoly + pixelart texture maps in Blender. I've been learning this on my own but progress has been very slow. Maybe some TIGer with good Blender and pixelart skills can help me (and everyone else interested) with this? I've seen plenty of neat models using this style around these boards, so it might happen Smiley

Hearthstead: Hand Point Right Website - Twitter Hand Point Left

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! Behance portfolio
SkyStrider
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 12, 2015, 09:07:27 PM »

Hey, could I request a 3rd person camera controller tutorial? I'm looking for a super simple Sonic styled camera. Sorta like a simplified unleashed (day stages) camera. I don't mind If there isn't any code because I don't want to become a copy+paste unity dev. I'd just like a general pointer in the right direction.
Lilou84x
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 15, 2015, 05:51:16 AM »

I'd like a tutorial on lowpoly + pixelart texture maps in Blender. I've been learning this on my own but progress has been very slow. Maybe some TIGer with good Blender and pixelart skills can help me (and everyone else interested) with this? I've seen plenty of neat models using this style around these boards, so it might happen Smiley

I think it would be great if somebody made a tutorial about it!
flyingmangoes
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: October 05, 2015, 03:19:32 PM »

I don't know how to code, but somehow I found out about the LOVE engine.  If someone could do a simple tutorial, that would be amazing.
Dacke
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 22, 2015, 04:43:55 AM »

Have you tried looking at the official tutorials?
https://love2d.org/wiki/Main_Page

programming • free software
animal liberation • veganism
anarcho-communism • intersectionality • feminism
BigHandInSky
Level 0

MINIMAL-ISE EVERYTHING

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: March 03, 2016, 05:33:03 AM »

Does anyone know a tutorial for making 3D modular room assets?
Also additional question is when making a modular 3D model from Blender to Unity, what scales/sizes should I be working with to get it neatly aligned?

Blueneonkid
Level 0

PixelGon Games

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 13, 2016, 06:32:41 PM »

Does anybody know any good C# Unity3D CharacterController tutorials that don't have root motion?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:41:28 PM by Blueneonkid » Logged

Comic artist, novice animator, and developer of Halcyon.
Developer name - PixelGon.
sheddy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 07, 2017, 01:53:04 AM »

Hi i need generate procedural terrain similar minecraft or Landmark Everquest. But in minecraft i need boxe more small similar how use a programm  MagicaVoxel.  Some one make this tutorial ?  Rly tnx Smiley
Sein
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 09, 2017, 06:04:56 AM »

Can someone make a Tutorial on how to Deform 2D sprites in Unity 5.0+? Right now Me and my friend are using Vector Graphics to move and manipulate sprites, but being able to deform them, bend them, and shape them in game would be very useful! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best way to message me:
PM me for Skype or Telegram!
Teknokommari
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: May 21, 2017, 09:09:39 AM »

Can someone make a Tutorial on how to Deform 2D sprites in Unity 5.0+? Right now Me and my friend are using Vector Graphics to move and manipulate sprites, but being able to deform them, bend them, and shape them in game would be very useful! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

To do that you need to use mesh/plane and probably simplest way to achieve this is with software such as Spine.

http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-in-depth#What-is-Spine

There are probably cheaper alternatives but don't know if they support mesh deformations.

cloudyheaven
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: May 21, 2017, 11:41:16 AM »

Hello!  I haven't tried this myself, but I found a few links that might help you (I hope):

https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-sprite-2d-deformation.277569/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unity2D/comments/4o60ju/is_it_possible_to_deform_sprites_in_unity_2d/

Learn how to start your game business and release your first game at amzn.to/1Pelgvk
Sein
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 22, 2017, 11:49:07 AM »

Hello!  I haven't tried this myself, but I found a few links that might help you (I hope):
To do that you need to use mesh/plane and probably simplest way to achieve this is with software such as Spine.
There are probably cheaper alternatives but don't know if they support mesh deformations.

I found one, called Puppet2D that works pretty well. spent 2 weeks trying to get it to work XD Thanks.

Best way to message me:
PM me for Skype or Telegram!
Jondob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2017, 06:10:39 AM »

anyone knows a good tutorial of AI (that goes a bit beyond the simple AI).
and also flocking behaviors.
if possible for unity. if not, at least, something easy to translate into unity. thanks in advance.

if you do not give up, then you can not lose.
garfield_game_dev
Level 0

gamedev cat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #535 on: July 03, 2017, 05:09:54 PM »

can anyone show me how to make a video game? not that i care, but jon is threatening to never give me lasagna again if i don't make a game soon.

please do not point me to anything complicated, it's still monday after all.

maybe a tutorial on how to make a cat game? a game where you eat lasagna and sleep? it seems pointless because you're not actually doing any of that for real, but again, i have to.

-garfield
garfield_game_dev
Level 0

gamedev cat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: July 04, 2017, 08:44:19 AM »

this is a serious request. i am forced to make a game by next week, otherwise lasagna will never come in contact with my mouth again. how do i make a game?

-garfield
Fat Pug Studio
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #537 on: July 04, 2017, 08:49:06 AM »

Oh, it's easy. You just forget about your life for a few years while struggling with crippling depression.

Edit: oh, next week. Make Pong.

garfield_game_dev
Level 0

gamedev cat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: July 04, 2017, 11:39:14 AM »

that seems easy enough. i will follow an online tutorial for how to make a pong game and i will start a "devlog" to showcase my progress.

i hope this is easy enough to do, the threat of no longer being able to taste lasagna is weighing down on me. i need a nap.

-garfield
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic