Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1036571 Posts in 41847 Topics- by 33468 Members - Latest Member: thrash

August 27, 2014, 01:08:15 PM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesPlaystation 4
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Print
Author Topic: Playstation 4  (Read 7927 times)
feminazi
« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2013, 11:50:44 PM »

i hope it's closer to dogma than dark solez. it looks pretty either way
C.A. Silbereisen
Schlagerstar
Global Moderator
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 23, 2013, 12:14:46 AM »

Every time I post I feel like CA Sinclair is reaching a little closer to his holster...
Not really, it's just that I wonder what you're even arguing about at this point. I mean idk dude, someone posts that there weren't any women at the press event and you respond with a huge wall of strawman MRA bullshit. I  already said this but the person who has talked about "feminism" the most in this thread is you.

Shrug

HöllenKobold
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2013, 12:36:00 AM »

i hope it's closer to dogma than dark solez. it looks pretty either way
me2, dogma had good ideas

Hell pits tend to be disguised as
things that would lead a passerby to
not think of them as portals to
eternal gnashing and wailing.
Gimym JIMBERT
Level 10

Feminism is back!

View Profile Email
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2013, 01:16:14 AM »

Dragons's soul or dark dogma

ILLOGICAL, random guy on internet, do not trust (lelebĉcülo dum borobürükiss)
C.A. Silbereisen
Schlagerstar
Global Moderator
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 23, 2013, 01:44:30 AM »

In an unexpected move, French developer Quantic Dream has entered a partnership with Nintendo to create a new Sonic the Hedgehog social game exclusively for Nintendo's WiiU console. "We are using the most advanced motion capture technology available at the moment," says lead designer David Cage, "this project will revolutionize social gaming as well as the Sonic the Hedgehog." Award-winning Hollywood actor Tom Hanks has been rumored to play the titular blue critter while Bill Murray will purportedly take on the role of his rival Shadow.

Gimym JIMBERT
Level 10

Feminism is back!

View Profile Email
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2013, 01:47:04 AM »

never cross the stream, the download stream

crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 23, 2013, 01:50:10 AM »

B-but I'm a man and I don't like sports!  But I'm a woman and I like sports!  SHIT LIKE THIS EVA, THIS SHIT IS WHY YOUR KIND FEEL LIKE PARIAHS.  It's because everyone is getting a fucking raw deal, we just don't have this obnoxious banner to sit under and sing songs about how terrible everyone else is.  

do you mean this banner

i guess that disparity IS obnoxious
J-Snake
Level 10

a fool with a tool is still a fool

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #202 on: February 23, 2013, 02:10:57 AM »

He's also not from Japan, and can bring an understanding of Western cultures and business to the design of the PS4. All of these are positive developments, given the areas where Sony has lost the most ground in the current console cycle.
In other words a strong gpgpu and 8 gb of unified ram is great.

I only hope the fast gddr5 ram is relyable. When pixel-errors occur it doesn't affect the game. However when logic-data errors occur it can break the game.

Independent game developer with an elaborate focus on interesting gameplay, rewarding depth of play and technical quality.

Super Metroid Tournament: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=38039.0

TrapThem: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222597670
Gimym JIMBERT
Level 10

Feminism is back!

View Profile Email
« Reply #203 on: February 23, 2013, 02:43:09 AM »

We need to invoke a mod to split the eva/sam nuklear earthshaterring debate

Mipe
Level 10

Migrating to imagination.

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 23, 2013, 03:13:37 AM »

Radical feminists just need to be gagged before they ruin the image of women worldwide. I'm all for equal rights and all that, however I'm not going to handicap myself just because a woman can't/doesn't want to keep up.

Earlier I was debating with friends why there are so few women in technical colleges. Radical feminists get all histerical on this topic, while the truth is that women choose for themselves and prefer to enroll in other colleges. Why are there so few males in medical and social sciences colleges? They aren't few, they just get drowned by the flood of females.

It's choice. Women of current generation just aren't as excited by Sony and PS4. If there was Justin Bieber at PS4 unveiling, I can bet my remaining kidney there'd be more women than men. Well, truth be told, teenage girls rather than women.

That's how it is.
C.A. Silbereisen
Schlagerstar
Global Moderator
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 23, 2013, 03:23:16 AM »

Radical feminists just need to be gagged before they ruin the image of women worldwide. I'm all for equal rights and all that, however I'm not going to handicap myself just because a woman can't/doesn't want to keep up.
what's your definition of a "radical feminist?"

also next comment like this
Radical feminists just need to be gagged
is a ban.

InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #206 on: February 23, 2013, 03:24:35 AM »

In an unexpected move, French developer Quantic Dream has entered a partnership with Nintendo to create a new Sonic the Hedgehog social game exclusively for Nintendo's WiiU console. "We are using the most advanced motion capture technology available at the moment," says lead designer David Cage, "this project will revolutionize social gaming as well as the Sonic the Hedgehog." Award-winning Hollywood actor Tom Hanks has been rumored to play the titular blue critter while Bill Murray will purportedly take on the role of his rival Shadow.

Oh great sonic is gonna control like a tank now.

He's also not from Japan, and can bring an understanding of Western cultures and business to the design of the PS4. All of these are positive developments, given the areas where Sony has lost the most ground in the current console cycle.
In other words a strong gpgpu and 8 gb of unified ram is great.

I only hope the fast gddr5 ram is relyable. When pixel-errors occur it doesn't affect the game. However when logic-data errors occur it can break the game.

Is GDDR5 known to have volatility issues?

feminazi
« Reply #207 on: February 23, 2013, 03:49:00 AM »

Radical feminists just need to be gagged before they ruin the image of women worldwide.
yeah because people like you are so stupid enough to judge an entire group of people based on what a subset say. radical feminists is actually just a code word for a feminist who talks, and feminist is a code word for a woman who hates men. guess who created this fear!

I'm all for equal rights and all that,
"i'm not racist but..."

however I'm not going to handicap myself just because a woman can't/doesn't want to keep up.

handicap? oh, right. the privileged who cried "affirmative action".

Earlier I was debating with friends why there are so few women in technical colleges. Radical feminists get all histerical on this topic, while the truth is that women choose for themselves and prefer to enroll in other colleges. Why are there so few males in medical and social sciences colleges? They aren't few, they just get drowned by the flood of females.

It's choice. Women of current generation just aren't as excited by Sony and PS4. If there was Justin Bieber at PS4 unveiling, I can bet my remaining kidney there'd be more women than men. Well, truth be told, teenage girls rather than women.

That's how it is.
"radical feminists" get hysterical because RADICAL RETARDS(ha ha, i said your favorite word. get offended, fucker) like you can't see beyond "that's how it is." MRA's must be getting literally nothing done.
crowe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 23, 2013, 03:54:16 AM »

It's choice.

do you mean this choice

mipe's not going to handicap himself just because women are paid less for the same work
Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #209 on: February 23, 2013, 04:14:46 AM »

Does that chart take into account that there are more women than men homemakers (which is another whole issue in itself)? I.e. is the median income of all employed men and women, or all men and women?

EDIT: Here's an interesting page with more statistics: http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/womens-earnings-and-income

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic