From today I will start to post developing progress of my game here.
is a top down 2D puzzle arcade where you have to play for loving couple: pixel boy and pixel girl. Binary Maze
is inspired by the great NES classic arcade Binary Land. Some Sokoban elements mixed in it. New items and enemies have been added. And strong bosses came.
By controlling both characters make your way through the maze full of different enemies and puzzles, collect all diamonds and avoid falling into traps, open locked doors and blast preventing walls, meet with your second half and defeat the evil boss together.Binary Maze features:
- Control two characters at the same time
- 45 unique levels in three different locations: the garden, the house and the dungeon
- Dark levels with only small spots of light visible
- 4 types of enemies and 3 bosses
- Cobweb-traps and pits
- Ability to move boxes and blast walls
- Puzzles with doors and buttons
- Two game modes: Normal and Arcade (with limited lives and levels going one by one)Binary Maze
is developing for Windows and Mac.Framework:
Toruqe 2D.Release date:
Summer 2013. TBU.
You can also track developing progress here:http://binarymazegame.blogspot.com/http://www.indiedb.com/games/binary-maze
And twitter: @Binary_Maze
Some gameplay video:http://youtu.be/v2BtZ_IpSkshttp://youtu.be/b2qpSWGp8EUWindows version:Download from DropboxDownload from indieDBMac version (not tested):Download from DropboxDownload from indieDB