I'm looking for a 2D artist to do some lovely GUI and sprite work for me!
You can find the DevLog for the game I require assistance on here
I'll keep this brief.Current state
Buildings are "birds-eye" view, and the entire game is viewed orthographically, i.e. absolutely no 3D elements. There are various windows to display information on things such as building information, survivor information and so on.
Sample survivor window. I'd like all survivors to have randomly generated faces and hair.Requirements
- GUI and sidebar icons for "drop down" menus
- Survivor hairstyles and faces, which will be randomly combined at runtime
- Survivor and enemy sprites and animations: survivors would need match their pictures in the GUI, i.e. same hair colour (style not necessary), so one hair-style in a variety of hair colours, plus bald. Skin colours also required, though two would do. Basic animations, only around four or five total "states", i.e. running, static, building... for enemies, just two or three models with a few animations
- Top-down building sprites, totalling around 30, no animation
- EXTENSION: possibly a title screen and pause menu
I am unable to pay on a per-hour basis, hence why I've placed it in "unpaid work". I am slightly flexible, and would be happy paying a percentage of profits, though I understand that might not be much! Commission is a possibility, though my budget is very small.Contact[email protected]
- a link to your portfolio
- your conditions of working