Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:55:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)GIFs of games being worked on
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 297
Print
Author Topic: GIFs of games being worked on  (Read 1196680 times)
reza
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1880 on: April 15, 2014, 10:55:11 PM »

rasse, love it haha.  the "we'll take it" made it for me
Vadinci
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: April 16, 2014, 12:37:52 AM »

Rich guy simulator.

Haha, do you throw the money like ninja stars or something? Do you have to find loot to use ranged weaponry (the money itself)?

Yes, the plan is to make a game where you use your cash as your ammo (as well as to buy upgrades). Weapons will probably have a negative conversion rate, and you get new cash by defeating enemies!

You're an real estate agent and you sell houses.
I need this.
Fresh Mozzarella
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: April 16, 2014, 06:03:49 AM »

Redesigned main character, thanks to Cellusious  Beer!

games
Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1883 on: April 16, 2014, 08:15:19 AM »

You're an real estate agent and you sell houses.

That's promissing

SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1884 on: April 16, 2014, 10:22:50 AM »

Redesigned main character, thanks to Cellusious Beer!
Oh, hey, that's a cool little dude. Nice sprite-work.

Reilly
Level 2

14/f/tx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1885 on: April 16, 2014, 10:56:58 AM »

omg lol @ house selling game

Rasse
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: April 16, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »

I actually posted this as a joke but it seems people actually liked it.  Big Laff

So uh I developed it little further and if it still has the same effect for you and my dialogue didn't kill the atmosphere, I'll def make this happen.  Well, hello there!
reza
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1887 on: April 16, 2014, 12:38:05 PM »

I actually posted this as a joke but it seems people actually liked it.  Big Laff

So uh I developed it little further and if it still has the same effect for you and my dialogue didn't kill the atmosphere, I'll def make this happen.  Well, hello there!

HAHAHA yes, that's pretty much what i was picturing as far as expanding it.  different color house and different objective.  when they float away....hahaa so funny

the dialogue screen doesn't really add much, but that's just a presentation thing not so much the choice of including one.

go crazy brainstorming objective ideas and additional mechanic/gameplay elements ! there's a lot of fun ideas in there waiting to happen i think Smiley
Rasse
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: April 16, 2014, 12:55:04 PM »

HAHAHA yes, that's pretty much what i was picturing as far as expanding it.  different color house and different objective.  when they float away....hahaa so funny

the dialogue screen doesn't really add much, but that's just a presentation thing not so much the choice of including one.

go crazy brainstorming objective ideas and additional mechanic/gameplay elements ! there's a lot of fun ideas in there waiting to happen i think Smiley
Yes I probably discard dialogues, and floating houses do get old fast if every level is the same. Smiley So I'll start a devlog and thanks to everyone showing interest!
Blink
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1889 on: April 16, 2014, 01:16:46 PM »

Oh wow, this is really cool. I think the text screen could be a bit more interesting/snappier, and I wish the clients jumped all over the house when they were done rather than sitting by idly - but otherwise, awesome! Keep at it! :D

EDIT: Oh, and if the clients said "You ruined it!!" instead of "You ruined it..." I think it would better keep up the high energy of the game. Real estate, which is often tons of paperwork, can be transformed into this frantic mess of action where emotions run high. "Yes, yes, yes!" "Nooooo!!"
gambrinous
Level 4

Indie Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1890 on: April 16, 2014, 01:17:16 PM »

Redesigned main character, thanks to Cellusious  Beer!

Very nice!

Rasse
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: April 16, 2014, 01:45:03 PM »

Oh wow, this is really cool. I think the text screen could be a bit more interesting/snappier, and I wish the clients jumped all over the house when they were done rather than sitting by idly - but otherwise, awesome! Keep at it! :D

EDIT: Oh, and if the clients said "You ruined it!!" instead of "You ruined it..." I think it would better keep up the high energy of the game. Real estate, which is often tons of paperwork, can be transformed into this frantic mess of action where emotions run high. "Yes, yes, yes!" "Nooooo!!"
Haha those are all good suggestions!  Big Laff
Kurt
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: April 16, 2014, 01:46:23 PM »

I actually posted this as a joke but it seems people actually liked it.  Big Laff

So uh I developed it little further and if it still has the same effect for you and my dialogue didn't kill the atmosphere, I'll def make this happen.  Well, hello there!

"Hello, we'd like a house, but we don't want any walls."

Looks great! However, I'd re-run through some of that dialogue; I see some errors! Wink

AD1337
Level 9

Lucas Molina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1893 on: April 16, 2014, 03:32:33 PM »

oh my god that house destruction game  Hand Clap

siskavard
« Reply #1894 on: April 16, 2014, 04:27:37 PM »

i tweeted about your real estate game & it got 8 RT's so I think people like the concept!

It looks really fun!
Blambo
« Reply #1895 on: April 16, 2014, 04:36:22 PM »

"hello we'd like a house but without the house"
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1896 on: April 16, 2014, 07:35:13 PM »

"hello we'd like a house but without the us"

Rat Casket
Level 10

i can do what i want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1897 on: April 16, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »

"but sir you cannot make a hoe into a house wife"

EvilDingo
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1898 on: April 16, 2014, 09:13:41 PM »

I think the agent's reply to the would-be home owners is too long and explanatory. For example, the "please follow me" line is unnecessary.

Maybe he should be a little sneakier? "I, uh, know just the place!" (Proceeds to smash the hell out of the house to remove a part."

What about adding parts? "We really want barn full of pigs."

(Proceeds to add a "barn" and dumps piles of pigs in it.)

Carrie Nation
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: April 16, 2014, 10:19:08 PM »

Disagree with the above. It's funny as is, being all wink wink about it would ruin the joke, that being everyone's dumb grinning acceptance of how incorrect a representation of home salesmanship their reality is.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 297
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic