Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 10:21:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSky Tourist
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Sky Tourist  (Read 13394 times)
3leggedegg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2013, 04:45:00 AM »

Wow, looks amazing. Gameplay looks fun and the art is fantastic. Can't wait!

Thanks! We are hoping to release sometime in the next month or so, we'll be sure to let everyone know when they can try it out    Gentleman
3leggedegg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2013, 10:35:01 AM »

The footage from the final planet is here!  We hope you all enjoy the music and the video from planet Protor! 

This spotless white planet has a technologically advanced people on it, but that does not mean they are friendly.  Here you will encounter a plethora of laser traps and a diligent police force.  This will cause a lot of time based puzzles to be a bit more intense. 

At this point in the game we expect the players to be quite comfortable with the controls, as the first 50 levels on the other 2 planets should give them good practice. 

Please let us know what you think of the video footage and how the feel of the game plays off. 
3leggedegg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 12:35:19 PM »

Here is a sneak peak at some of the character customizations that will be available in the game.  They will be available with matching rockets, ropes and remote controls as well!

We will show off the rest of the gadgets soon enough, but for now we need to get back to work!
mysteriosum
Level 1

I just lost the game ;(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 12:54:44 PM »

I want to play this! =OO

I love that mechanic. I've spent time playing with those physics irl, with a weight on a string type thing. It's really fun. I can only imagine how much fun it would be in-game. Not to mention, the collectibles you have are right up my alley. I like 100%ing stuff.

This is what I have to say to you!

eigenbom
Level 10

@eigenbom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 02:20:29 PM »

The footage looks great! Smiley

3leggedegg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 12:04:39 PM »

Here is a look at the full customizations you can get in Sky Tourist!  Each costume you can buy for your character has a matching rocket and rope as well.  These are all purchasable with the in game cubelets you find, just one of the many things you can spend them on.

3leggedegg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 10:33:54 AM »

We have a release date for Sky Tourist, and it is coming up... fast!  July 25th the game will hit the App Store!  Its been a great journey creating the game and we hope everyone enjoys the game!  Why not celebrate with the official trailer!?

Games Inquirer
Level 4

I love video games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 01:56:49 PM »

This look brilliant, do you not have a website or blog for people to link to though?

Check out my amateur blog in Greek or English.
3leggedegg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »

This look brilliant, do you not have a website or blog for people to link to though?

Of course! you can find it here:  http://3leggedegg.com/Home.html
3leggedegg
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »

Sky Tourist is getting an update this Wednesday (Sept. 4th) with new levels!  It has been just over a month since the release of Sky Tourist and we’ve been hard at work with new content!

This time Petey is dreaming even higher, to the moon!  Come try the 15 new levels on the moon of Plumia.  These new levels introduce a shorter play-style that flows a lot better with the gameplay.  It was one of the pain points some of the reviewers and players have been having, so we thought we would address it.  Be sure to collect the new crystals on each map so you can finish each level with 3 stars! 

There is also a performance improvement with this update, allowing the Sky Tourist to run on the iPod touch 4 and the iPod 2.  This should resolve the issues that some players have been experiencing.

We look forward to hearing your feedback about the new levels and performance!

Thanks,
-Three Legged Egg
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic