Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1048086 Posts in 42493 Topics- by 34368 Members - Latest Member: Rogilest

October 01, 2014, 10:23:41 PM
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallClam Digger (matched the description in the show as best I could)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Clam Digger (matched the description in the show as best I could)  (Read 1039 times)
Spoonweaver
Level 0

View Profile Email
« on: March 25, 2013, 02:21:54 PM »

So, you may or may not have heard of a game called clam digger. This is a game described by the character Meatwad on the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Here's a link to the YouTube the clip from the show where Meatwad describes the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioWC-sT0iZI

Basically, your buddy Tyrone calls you up and is like, "I can dig more clams then you stupid." So you gotta go, "Nu uh boy!" Then you race down to the beach with your buckets and your shovels and the object of the game is to find parking.

Features:
Highscore Board
Amazing Graphics
Dogs
Lowscore Board
Driving
New "Smart" cars
Sound

Controls:
Arrow keys: move around
Space bar: Select things
ESC:  Pause?

You can download it here:
DOWNLOAD

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully playing the game.
http://spoonweaver.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:22:53 PM by Spoonweaver » Logged
seandanger
Level 0

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 11:46:10 AM »

This game is awesome!  I'm glad someone followed through on the idea of actually making that a game.  I think it holds completely true to the original concept, and is a hilarious and action packed adventure.  The little details really make it shine.  My only nitpick is there should be a full screen option so I can play on my TV in full glory. 

OUYA port please!!
Loop Gain
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »

Why are there so many animals running around in the parking lot? It's... it's chaos!

I find it amusing that this game feels quite unfair and yet seems eerily realistic (apart from the aforementioned abundance of deranged animals, of course). I hope to see a 3D version with Superfluous PhysicsTM in the future.
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 12:03:57 PM »

Nice. And here I was thinking no-one would be crazy enough to actually make this.   
Shocked
ClayB
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »

FUCK YES THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS  Wizard
tipp
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 05:10:05 PM »

if you haven't noticed, there have already been 17 clam digger games made

ClayB
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 05:20:15 PM »

thats no reason to stop
Spoonweaver
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 04:24:19 PM »

Lol, no I didn't know there were 17. I knew there we a couple but I had no idea that many.
Having played the ones I did, I felt I could do better. I'm not saying I've made the best version of clam digger, but I made what I had imagined the game to be based on some of the other games in the cartoon series.

Anyways, Thanks for playing and I'm glad that it seems like a bunch of you enjoyed it.
Loop Gain
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 05:05:26 PM »

Perhaps in the future there will be a Ludum Dare devoted entirely to Clam Digger games.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic