Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:47:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneral9 Year old RPG kickstarter
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: 9 Year old RPG kickstarter  (Read 2553 times)
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 02:08:34 PM »

What we need is a kickstarter to send the hero of the FSA liberate best korea.
I just realized how much sense this makes
Let's send superb to north korea!

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
poe
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 02:40:48 PM »

What we need is a kickstarter to send the hero of the FSA liberate best korea.
I just realized how much sense this makes
Let's send superb to north korea!

But isn't North Korea filled with Master Y's balls?
Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 03:02:28 PM »

I just feel sorry for the girl. This feels more and more like the entire kickstarter was the mom's idea. And the girl doesn't really seem all that interested in actually making an RPG, but now she has to make one because of the kickstarter and the way it blew up. Feeling the pressure from a bunch of random strangers on the Internet probably isn't going to be very healthy for whatever interest she has in game-making.

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
Dragonmaw
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 03:13:09 PM »

hello, please send me to rpg maker camp so i can finally finish joe's game and i will furnish you with video of me defeating 9 year olds in physical combat and/or soccer as a reward

best kickstarter i've heard in ages
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 03:53:55 PM »

"the gender card" lol

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
poe
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 04:09:36 PM »

"the gender card" lol

Do you disagree? I would love to know if I completely misinterpreted the entire situation.
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2013, 04:48:18 PM »

if only i had a gender card and a race card then my magic the gathering deck would finally be complete

those diablo classes are way fucking better than the super original barbarian, goth archer, monk, wizard and racist wizard
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2013, 06:03:19 PM »

Kotaku ask the mother for context, it wasn't gender card, it was familial taunt, the brother says it was pointless to send the girl to the camp, the little girl want to prove them wrong and want to pay for the camp herself, the mother use kickstarter so the little girl could fulfill her wish to pay for herself, teaching her to be self reliant. End of story? no mra happen.

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 06:28:20 PM »

the mother use kickstarter so the little girl could fulfill her wish to pay for herself, teaching her to be self reliant
hahahahahaha
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 06:42:19 PM »

she should have made a $1.000.000 stretch goal
" 1.000.000$ : mother and girl are sent to work camp in best korea. Result guaranteed, game will get finished at all costs. Great Leader personally plays the finished game, difficult to please is great leader, in case of disappointment punishment will be swift but just"

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
poe
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 10:09:11 AM »

Kotaku ask the mother for context, it wasn't gender card, it was familial taunt, the brother says it was pointless to send the girl to the camp, the little girl want to prove them wrong and want to pay for the camp herself, the mother use kickstarter so the little girl could fulfill her wish to pay for herself, teaching her to be self reliant. End of story? no mra happen.

Ah yeah I didn't think about it that way, that makes sense.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic