Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:01:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallGEISHA NOVIA - ver. 2.0 available for free on App Store
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GEISHA NOVIA - ver. 2.0 available for free on App Store  (Read 1269 times)
Erik Schröder
Level 0

Music composer

View Profile WWW
« on: April 09, 2013, 12:04:24 AM »

Have you ever had a dream..? A dream of being a creature of the sea… A dream of being a merman geisha.

Description:
Have you ever dreamt of being a merman geisha? This is your chance to fulfill that childhood dream! Geisha Novia offers fast-paced underwater action, surface jumping and scores to top in the Game Center.

Use one finger to direct Novia up or down in order to avoid crazy obstacles as you score higher by swimming through rainbow-coloured rings and seize every opportunity to jump up above the surface, for a nose dive will gain you even more points. You can even turn those obstacles into sushi!

New in 2.0:
* Added four new obstacles! Bubbles that capture Novia, whirlpools that try to blow him into exploding mines, spinning wheels with constantly moving openings that have to be swum through, and contracting wheels where one quickly has to determine whether to pass their inside or outside depending on their constantly changing shape!

* Added a tutorial mode! The first time the game is started, one will be asked whether or not to go through this tutorial. The tutorial is always available through the help screen.

* New help texts! The texts on the help screen are now divided into one screen for each piece of information rather than the cramped and tiny texts from before.

* New star system! Three stars have to be collected before they merge into a big one that may be pressed at any time to unleash the powered up dolphin for a limited time.

* New dolphin background with even more colours!

* Overall easier beginning of the level that quickly increases in difficulty so that the game fits everyone.

* New speed system where collecting rings without missing any gradually increases Novia's velocity, but should a ring be missed, the speed instantly drops back to the slowest one.

WELCOME TO MERMANTICA!

Links:
Website game page
Facebook game page
Facebook company page
Twitter
iTunes link

It's like - I don't care about nuthin', man.

Portfolio - SoundCloud
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 04:13:51 AM »

Perhaps I should add that the game is only free until the 18th. A release offer, I guess. Even though the game was actually initially released a while ago but in quite a different incarnation. This has been a bumpy and unorthodox development and release procedure, but I suppose stuff like this is to be expected out of the first proper release of a game for a person (or two, in this case - I programmed it and made the graphics, and Erik did the sounds and the music).

railslavegames
Level 1

Uncompromised

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 03:56:01 AM »

Drats!!!

I had an idea for a game crossed between cho aniki( http://www.illusionware.it/sony/Cho-Aniki-Protein_06.jpg )

and Ecco the dolphin,

I would've gotten away with it if not for you pesky kids !!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic