This is a TIGSource TIGER Assault Free Form
Competition.What is TIGSource?
You're sitting in it.What is TIGER Assault?
TIGER Assaults are short competitions based around a particular theme. The emphasis is on collaboration, sharing, and, most of all, the completion
of projects. I.e., it's an exercise in making small, tight, enjoyable/interesting games that can be played from beginning to end. There are no prizes involved.What is Free Form?
Any format goes! But the game should at least
run on Win32 platforms.
The theme of the game is H.P. Lovecraft's Commonplace Book. This was a notebook in which Lovecraft jotted down his various ideas, many of them disjointed and cryptic; most of these musings never became real stories.
You goal is to create a game based on one of these ideas. You can find them here
Friday, October 17thEnd Date:
Friday, November 28th (Around Midnight)Rules:
- Entries should be started and ended within the time frame of the competition to be considered for judging (but it's OKAY if you start thinking/prototyping a bit earlier).
- Using pre-existing game engines is OKAY.
- Entries must be made for the competition only (but you can do whatever you wish with them once they're finished).
- Collaborations are allowed and, in fact, are welcomed.
- As usual, you may start a thread to track the development of your game! Be sure to select the "Commonplace Book" message icon to accompany your post.
- You may submit more than one game.
- Submit your game by declaring "FINISHED" on your game's thread. Include the download link to the latest version of the game somewhere where I can find it.
Let's do it!