Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1057293 Posts in 42949 Topics- by 34888 Members - Latest Member: icsbiat

October 25, 2014, 11:40:01 AM
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralA Question
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A Question  (Read 429 times)
Valignus
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2013, 09:48:18 PM »

I originally signed up at TIGSource forums to hire a pixel artist for my game.  After a few days I stopped looking for a pixel artist here because I found one on another forum.

I released my game and posted an announcement here about it but had my post deleted.

After that I introduced myself in the Announcements forum area and I'm giving away a free tool on the Announcements forum that I developed.

When would I be able to announce a game I developed on the Announcements forum, without the post being deleted?
Capntastic
Level 10

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 11:48:27 PM »

A traveling merchant went to the home of a village elder one night, knocking on the door furiously.  When the old man opened the door, he appraised the merchant with a look of recognition and implored him:

"Please, come in, have a seat, enjoy some stew I've made."

The merchant, in a huff, ignored the plea and began to vent.

"Elder, many times have I come to this village to display my wares.  A year ago, I brought exotic inks and brushes, and was ignored.  Last summer, I came with beautiful tapestries, and yet none gave them a second look.  In the winter, I sought an apprentice to teach my trade to, and none offered.  In the spring, I came with a cart of wholesome grains, and they fermented in their bags for want of being purchased.  And today I come again to your village, seeking to open a stall, perhaps to better learn the ways of this village, and yet none would assist me in this endeavor.  So I ask you, though I have visited this place many times, and found no quarrel; what must I do to not be cast aside like a stranger?"

The elder, looking up from his meal, simply implored the merchant once more:

"Please, come in, have a seat, enjoy some stew I've made."

And the merchant was enlightened.
Valignus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 12:43:49 AM »

Perhaps I'll try to sit down and have some stew with people from time to time.  I'm very busy programming most of the time.
C.A. Silbereisen
Schlagerstar
Global Moderator
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 12:57:30 AM »

Answered in your other thread. Sorry again for not responding earlier.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic