Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 01:49:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs6trange
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: 6trange  (Read 4442 times)
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« on: April 27, 2013, 05:32:58 AM »

1-bit decision based graphical adventure about aliens and the six shades of strangeness.
light, shapes, radar, contact, encounters and boardings.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:15:24 PM by tanroar » Logged

tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 12:43:28 PM »

teaser

Quarry
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 01:18:42 PM »

I'm not teased
Eigen
Level 10

Brobdingnagian ding dong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 01:37:03 PM »

Hey i was wondering if you could draw 34 scenes for me in 1bit for my LD game? if you're not too busy of course, and like i said they can be as crappy as you want. plz.

Facepalm

No thanks.

Delicious
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 12:20:34 PM »

Is it wrong to want this?  Embarrassed

Blah Blah Blah <3
Twitter - Zjdelicious
poe
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »

Very much so.
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 04:59:21 PM »

Very much so.

And this is why I'm not finishing this game.

Eigen
Level 10

Brobdingnagian ding dong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 04:53:31 AM »

Man, you've got to have more faith in what you're doing. Don't give up so easily. If this is the game you want to make, make it.

Ant
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 05:10:03 AM »

poe = strangler of dreams
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 08:03:02 AM »

Man, you've got to have more faith in what you're doing. Don't give up so easily. If this is the game you want to make, make it.
yeah seriously, if you're gonna let 1 forum post discourage you, how will you ever get anywhere?

i know you're probably inexperienced and what not, but that means you're in the very fortunate position of being able to make pretty much anything and still learn something.  Smiley
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 10:27:00 AM »

I agree with everything C.A. said.

I also saw your post about people hating you at the FTP thread and I might as well write down my feelings about it here since the post is buried now: I don't think that there's anyone here that hates you for the mistake you did (hate is a super strong word). I don't even that anyone dislikes you for that matter. You did a small mistake (i.e. the PM sprite request thing), it happens! I do small mistakes all the time! Even though you did well to apologize and I respect you for that, I think you are being too hard on yourself if you think everyone here hates you.

poe
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »

Don't let me discourage you man!
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 02:01:03 PM »

I also saw your post about people hating you at the FTP thread and I might as well write down my feelings about it here since the post is buried now: I don't think that there's anyone here that hates you for the mistake you did (hate is a super strong word). I don't even that anyone dislikes you for that matter. You did a small mistake (i.e. the PM sprite request thing), it happens! I do small mistakes all the time! Even though you did well to apologize and I respect you for that, I think you are being too hard on yourself if you think everyone here hates you.

yeah seriously, if you're gonna let 1 forum post discourage you, how will you ever get anywhere?

i know you're probably inexperienced and what not, but that means you're in the very fortunate position of being able to make pretty much anything and still learn something.  Smiley

Smiley okay.

Sir Raptor
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 02:27:15 PM »

teaser
I know it's not what you're going for at all, but I see that gun pointing into the background instead of diagonally upward, and I can't help but think you could make a ridiculous 3D shooter with these graphics.
Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »

This looks legendary. Will buy.  Hand Money Left Hand Money Left Hand Money Left Hand Money Left

TheSpeakerOfTruth
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »

No indie developer will mark a game having 50% programming and art done and immediately quit unless he or she is not a developer or doesn't even have the assets. I'm quite disappointed that people took the topic seriously. I applaud poe for acknowledging its facetious nature for, in one way or another, the fact that this topic is full of BS--comedic or not.
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »

This will be done on monday.

tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 02:14:28 PM »

It's Monday.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8SOgru1vlWWa2dkSnBid3BNNTg/edit?usp=sharing

Jubjub
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 03:13:39 PM »

I actually enjoyed this a lot.

I think I got all the endings, but just in case, is there any way to avoid ending up as a bloody mess?
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 04:07:39 PM »

I actually enjoyed this a lot.

I think I got all the endings, but just in case, is there any way to avoid ending up as a bloody mess?

nope.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic